Met Plod commisionar

I am agreeing with you that insufficient evidence was found.

Sponsored Links
The state gets away with it because there are too many gullible people around who have taken the blue pill!
Surely taking the blue pill would "arouse" their suspicions, as well as other things...

It's a bit more simple.
It was a joke but it obviously fell flat!
Blue pill...arousal?

Sponsored Links
This brazillian fella who was shot by mistake by the plod .

If I recall . Plod blamed it on dodgy radios that did not work in the under ground & then there was a survelance officer who was taking a slash ?

After they shot the bloke . False info was put out by plod . Like he vaulted the ticket barrier , which was a lie . The entire scenario was a total disgrace imho

Reminds me of another bloke who plod shot by mistake years ago > Think his name was Stephen Waldorf , they even pistol whipped him after they shot him another case of mistaken id

They do not seem to be prosecuted even when it has been recorded and posted on line.
There is video on line of a driver in the States who was beaten and jumped on by several cops when he failed to stop. The failure to stop was not malicious, he was not speeding but the police laid into him when they forced him to stop. He was never a threat to them , but they beat him so bad they had to take him to hospital. One cop broke his hand punching the guy and then got HIM on a charge of assaulting a police officer. You couldn't make it up.

Sponsored Links
Back