Private Plate Value....

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All, I own this plate - Y44 EAH
Wondered what value you think it's worth?
20jloiv.png
[/IMG]
20jloiv.png

Sponsored Links
Probably not very much, It's from 2001 so it's limited to what car it can go on. Only cars from 2001 to now, so if you bought a 3 year old car would you want it looking 16 years old?

Probably not very much, It's from 2001 so it's limited to what car it can go on.

I thought it was the opposite you can't make a car look newer I.e a 53 plate car couldn't have a 54 plate but it could have every plate year before.

It is worth what someone is willing to pay if you put it on eBay for instance someone may bid £300 today or £3000 next week hard to say.

Sponsored Links
I thought it was the opposite you can't make a car look newer I.e a 53 plate car couldn't have a 54 plate but it could have every plate year before.

It is worth what someone is willing to pay if you put it on eBay for instance someone may bid £300 today or £3000 next week hard to say.

Yes that's what I'm saying it can only go on cars from 2001 to now. You couldn't put it anything from 2000 and earlier.

I was thinking the same ebay 3 to 5 hundred and snatch their hands off.

Ah ok, that is still a lot of cars that could have it. Sort of plate that would appeal to a boy racer I think :cool:

Why would it appeal to anyone ? I can't see what it could be misinterpreted as

Hi thank you for your replies, thought there would be a few that didn't like private plates. Think I will list it on Ebay for £300 bid and see what happens.

Hi thank you for your replies, thought there would be a few that didn't like private plates. Think I will list it on Ebay for £300 bid and see what happens.
Good Call - put it on eBay with Buy Now or best offer ;)

Sponsored Links
Back