Pro roofer question

xfr

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
im in Newcastle been pricing a job just wondering what prices are charged around the Uk
strip & retile 65m2 double roman
breathable felt
20m2 linear scaffold
26 no dry verge
6m dry ridge
skips

Sponsored Links
Hi not being funny,but why does that really matter.You are only after work in your own area so what is charged elsewhere does not really matter.Then again its all about how you sell your self,nothing to say you cannot get london rates up there.

nothing to say you cannot get london rates up there.

Not much chance of that dilly! Not a lot to do with marketing or sales technique either.
The construction sector is going through a terrible time up here, prices are getting cut to the bone and having to travel further and furthher afield to secure work.

Sponsored Links
Hi not being funny,but why does that really matter.You are only after work in your own area so what is charged elsewhere does not really matter.Then again its all about how you sell your self,nothing to say you cannot get london rates up there.
Not being funny but if you can't answear question dont bother with a snotty post

How is that a snotty reply,simply saying the prices we both pay for same items can vary greatly you may be a better seller than me and get £1000 more for the job than i or i get far better rates than you on materials have cheaper workforce and can undercut you by hundreds.so the same job has a different value from firm to firm.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back