Problems with new boiler install

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Have it weather comped, you would be surprised what it can sort out.

But we don't want someone who's is clueless going near it
he's a danger

Well why did you pick him to do the work?? Was he a cheap 'fit n forget' monkey?

Not having a go at you, but if a new installation is not fit for purpose.. the installer should be back straight away to sort it. How could he have commissioned the boiler correctly if it's not working? Or complete the benchmark?

Or....... have you done a naughty and fitted it yourself an fooked up?? ;)

no I have not tried to for a boiler risking my family's life
What do you take me for man?

dan I need to sort my attitude do I?

I will not reply to that as I like using this site.

I'm not having him round because he's a complete tosser.

I'm getting a firm round to check it over and sending the **** the bill for any labour.

such a shame this trade is full of dangerous people that take not pride in their work. gives you good lads a bad name.

I'll repeat

Who supplied the boiler and how much did you pay him.

Your going to have to go into more detail and try explaining everything, pics help. don't have to name the fitter, but WHY? if he that bad didn't you pick up on/ lose confidence? Just because he started doesn't mean you don't have the right to tell him to jog on

Oh and I agree with Steel, woofter! loadsa rubbish. When you qualify, you'll learn :LOL:

I would give him the chance to fix it, if you get someone else to do it and send him the bill he will likely not pay if you have done it without informing him

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back