Professor Norman Fenton (university of London)

Oh, Go away.
I keep asking you to think and all you can do is post the same YouTube links.

You're bad at this, grow some humility and accept that. Yes, I do accept there's some potential irony in there but you've been getting this stuff wrong for over a year now and show no sign of learning and no willingness to try.

Sponsored Links
That's because you have said nothing to change my mind.

As I have said before, perhaps you are not very good at explaining things - and you certainly never produce any definitive solutions.

Sponsored Links
I don't trust statistics & I don't trust politicians. When you get politicians telling you statistics, to me that's almost the perfect storm.

According to statistics, me & my cat both have 3x legs and despite the queue getting visibly longer at my local foodbank, my politicians are telling me that I should eat less meat to save the dolphins.

Where did it all go wrong?

I’ve never seen a food bank to be honest.

I have never seen you. Does this mean you do not exist?

Are you on the BBC? Only things that exist are on the BBC & if you not on the BBC then obviously you do not exist.

I didn’t say they don’t exist (touchy)
Why the aggressiveness?
I can’t help it if I’ve never seen a food bank.
Don’t post if you don’t want a reply.
Do you live in a deprived area?

Last edited:
I didn’t say they don’t exist (touchy)
Why the aggressiveness?
I can’t help it if I’ve never seen a food bank.
Don’t post if you don’t want a reply.

If I was the aggressive type, I'd pop around, grab you by the throat, drag you to your local foodbank & rub your fukking nose in it.

People are hurting. At what point did they become worthless, idle & a problem?

YOU are the problem, you do not see that which you choose not to see. You are what we call "asleep", if only you could "wake up" & see what is happening in your world today.

I would LOVE to see you try. Mug.
Don’t blame me that I don’t see queues for food banks or even food banks. Who mentioned worthless etc??? Don’t go judging me coz I ain’t seen a food bank.

your local foodbank
Dangee's missus does the shopping. And the cleaning, cooking, polishes his shoes, dresses him and is generally obedient. He gets furious with her if she dares to spend any of her money though....

Whenever i see my wife’s GMB fees on my statement I’m absolutely furious. 10 years I’ve been telling her to change accounts!!:(

Nosey providing great insight again. Are there no boundaries that you won’t cross to hurl insults?
Keep it up fella, it paints a picture. (Only you don’t seem to realise that)

1984-quotes-main.jpg

34ombbweluu61.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back