Proffesional Install?

Sponsored Links
To answer your question: no, it is not. If they are scheme members, notify them.

Sponsored Links
At least both the cable in that shower cubicle, Ban and the cable in that cooker scenario were both clipped.

Is that a clue for you?

I know what you're trying to do, but it won't work. :rolleyes:

At least both the cable in that shower cubicle, Ban and the cable in that cooker scenario were both clipped. Is that a clue for you?
Interesting point. I'd have to look to see if the requirements for support of cables extend to protective conductors! However, that wasn't my point ...
I know what you're trying to do, but it won't work. :rolleyes:
I wasn't really trying to 'do' anything, and certainly would not get involved in a reincarnation of 'that' discussion (I didn't even remain involved with the original, once it started getting silly and repetitive). I was merely expressing ('jovially') my surprise that, given BAS's (recently and strongly) expressed views about aesthetics etc., he felt the need to ask which reg was being violated, even if he hadn't thought of the 'cable support' issue (which, I confess, I hadn't thought about at that time)!

Kind Regards, John

I reckon that was aimed as BAS, not you :rolleyes:
Oh, maybe! It just goes to show that 'Rule 9' can be taken too far!! Not quoting at all (in a forum without 'threaded' messages) can leave readers uncertain as to which message is being replied to :)

Kind Regards, John

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back