Proposed 'Pay As You Drive' Costs

Yet more extortion from the powers that be..

This is what happens when a bunch of thieves and blaggards have a converstaion with a bunch of liberal middle class do gooders (tree huggers) who don't have the first clue about the subject at hand and know even less about economics.

I say shoot the Politicians..followed by the worst of the environmental campaigners!!

Then we can have intelligent debate on the subject and develope a policy everyone can live with and will not destroy the economy in the process!

Sponsored Links
Big_Spark said:
Yet more extortion from the powers that be..

This is what happens when a bunch of thieves and blaggards have a converstaion with a bunch of liberal middle class do gooders (tree huggers) who don't have the first clue about the subject at hand and know even less about economics.

I say shoot the Politicians..followed by the worst of the environmental campaigners!!

Then we can have intelligent debate on the subject and develope a policy everyone can live with and will not destroy the economy in the process!
Do you actually have the slightest idea what you're talking about? If so, why do you work so hard to hide it?

The first thing to do is stop our society getting bigger. Ban immigration, encourage emmigration.

Ban flexitime as all it has done is fill the roads with cars with a single occupant and give us permanent peak-hour traffic.

Make kids walk to school.

Shop locally.

Triple the price of fuel to force local people to use local people. No more of the silly practice of commuting 200 miles to visit a customer.

Use the fuel duty raised to subsidise public transport.

Reduce VAT to balance the tax burden.

Sorted.

The first thing to do is stop our society getting bigger. Ban immigration, encourage emmigration.

^ Yawn .....lol......an its called migration btw ;)

Sponsored Links
Moz said:

^ Yawn .....lol......an its called migration btw ;)

That's what swallows do.

these migrants you talk about are they any colour or have they got to be non whites in your proposal ?

migration

noun

Departure from one's native land to settle in another
;)

Moz said:
these migrants you talk about are they any colour or have they got to be non whites in your proposal ?

migration

noun

Departure from one's native land to settle in another
;)

Doesn't amtter what colour they are. We have too many people. We need to slim down our population.Our population density is 12 times that of the USA.

Doesn't amtter what colour they are

that surprises me of you joe ....!!!

btw did you catch that show last night on Ch4 regarding the concentration camps ?

Moz said:
Doesn't amtter what colour they are

that surprises me of you joe ....!!!

btw did you catch that show last night on Ch4 regarding the concentration camps ?

No.

Im sure you wouldnt it showed proof about the death camps you *Dont Believe in*
it sadly happened .............
an being a holocaust denyer aint a nice thing ..
do you want apoligise here or at the Bergen-Belsen Concentration Camp Memorial ...

btw for them who dont know ...I aint jewish , but I got Morals ..an wont stand for that sh*te spouted here ...:)

Moz said:
Im sure you wouldnt it showed proof about the death camps you *Dont Believe in*
it sadly happened .............
an being a holocaust denyer aint a nice thing ..
do you want apoligise here or at the Bergen-Belsen Concentration Camp Memorial ...

btw for them who dont know ...I aint jewish , but I got Morals ..an wont stand for that sh*te spouted here ...:)

No one doubts the camps existed or that typhus victims were burned. Now prove the rest.

you will burn in hell ......you know that ..dont you ....if you mean it
I hope hell is hot for you ...

Im going straight to hell for my youth ....:(
I spent 2 months in thailand in a buddist retreat...cleansing it but divine interventions..cannot be abbsolved
you can be redeemed ...only after death an hope your sins are forgiven ..

joe-90 said:
No one doubts the camps existed or that typhus victims were burned. Now prove the rest.
I don't think that the proof you're looking for will ever emerge, joe-90.

I agree with you that's it correct and proper to have doubts. For you, there is clearly too much doubt about the claims that are made (6 million etc.), but for me the anecdotal evidence overcomes my personal doubts. After all, any justice system relies not on absolute proof, but on the balance of probabilities.

Sponsored Links
Back