Proud of myself

Sponsored Links
Actually just using rubber bands on their own as a self propelled slings in themselves, you just stretch them from the edge of a ruler or something and aim at the fly and let go the stretched rubber band, the thing not only self propels but also knock the ****e of that fly who0 wouldn't know what hit it, funny though even if your aim was alittle out, the stupid fly still stays put not knowing what happened or that its life was in any danger.

You get a whole box of rubber bands for a few quid and you have over a 1000 self propelled slings.

Beware they (rubberbands) are dangerous to other life forms so pick them up afterwards.

What about the Mr Miyagi technique?

The Miyagi chopstick technique requires a lot of cars (to polish) and a lot of fences (to paint) before one becomes proficient.
The sooey tea towel technique on the other hand only requires a tea towel and a handy light switch (standard).

flick.....light on
flick.....light off
flick.....light on
flick.....light off

When you can do this glasshoppa you too will be a zen master. Just like me. :mrgreen:

I just hope there aren't any fly lovers forming a society for the prevention of cruelty to flies

RSPCF :LOL:

Sponsored Links
If the Buddhists have got it right, I think I'd like to come back as a fly or, better still, a mayfly. I wouldn't have to live for very long and then, hopefully, if I'd been a well-behaved fly, I'd come back as something much better as compensation. Perhaps a royal baby.

Oh, that position has just been taken, though.

If the Buddhists have got it right, I think I'd like to come back as a fly or, better still, a mayfly. I wouldn't have to live for very long and then, hopefully, if I'd been a well-behaved fly, I'd come back as something much better as compensation. Perhaps a royal baby.

well whatever you do, don't end up in sooeys kitchen,you wouldent have long to live :LOL:

If you want to be a fly go see Jeff Goldblum. He'll sort you out.

Grim film that ^. Watched it when I was a kid, about 14. Loved all that then, The Thing, The Fly, Aliens. Watched the Fly a few weeks ago when it was on, but couldnt manage it and turned it off halfway through. Could manage the new Thing though.

Sponsored Links
Back