Proud of myself

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
There was one of those annoying type flies in the kitchen, after watching it buzzing round and dive bombing me for a while it settled on the windowsill in the half inch gap below the blinds.
I got a tea towel and twisted it up, took aim and got the little sucker first blow.
I got it just right making it crack like a whip just as the very tip of the towel connected, that little bl**der didn't see that one coming.
Now it's as dead as a doornail on one side of the window with one of it's wings on the other.
I think I'll leave it there for a while as a warning to those horrible flies, don't mess with sooey when there's a tea towel handy. :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I remember being in a mates house yrs ago and i threw a tennis ball at a fly on the wall, it didn't move but i was convinced i hit it. Close up it's head was flat on the wall and it's legs in midair :D

Ive had a relentless one bothering me all night, its too fast, I think its been at the empty can of redbull I had earlier. Hes just been rubbing his hands before he makes another pass.

I remember being in a mates house yrs ago and i threw a tennis ball at a fly on the wall, it didn't move but i was convinced i hit it. Close up it's head was flat on the wall and it's legs in midair :D

Maybe we should start a club.
We could call it the "one shot club" or the "no flies on us club". :LOL:

Sponsored Links
We used to try and catch 'em in our hands in Cavos (many moons ago when it woz once cheap) but without crushing 'em.

The secret is to aim above and slightly behind the critter because this is how they take off.

There was one of those annoying type flies in the kitchen, after watching it buzzing round and dive bombing me for a while it settled on the windowsill in the half inch gap below the blinds.
I got a tea towel and twisted it up, took aim and got the little sucker first blow.
I got it just right making it crack like a whip just as the very tip of the towel connected, that little bl**der didn't see that one coming.
Now it's as dead as a doornail on one side of the window with one of it's wings on the other.
I think I'll leave it there for a while as a warning to those horrible flies, don't mess with sooey when there's a tea towel handy. :LOL: :LOL:

Hope you put the towel in the wash!

Behave, I only washed it the other week.

Behave, I only washed it the other week.

Fair play.

using a tea towel is complete madness, think of the collateral damage you may have caused, killed so many other helpful bacterial colonies striving on your windows around that fly you killed.

My method is far more superior and more precision, it will only knock the fly and not kill other forms of life around it, I use a rubber band mini sling using my fingers and a small shot made of paper slug, this way not only you feel 10 times more prouder than using the bloody kitchen towel, that you may forgetfully end up using whilst preparing food!

think about? :!:

Are you quite he's dead and not playing possum?

Oh he's dead alright, and no wonder. He was on the recieving end of a crack that would have stung a Rhinoceros.
That beaut won't be troubling me again. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back