public forum

Sponsored Links
I was in my local video/offlicence today and the fella from the butchers opposite popped his head in and asked the young asian assistant "where's the big cheese" look in the fridge he replied :eek: :LOL: :LOL: Me and the butcher were in stitches.

hermes said:
corgiman said:
thou shal have a fishy on a little dishy howaaay man

see us shandy drinking southern poofs can do accents to ;)

Only coz you read Viz! :D

Viz introduced me to that heathan land beyond the fabled gap of watford, where on the coldest nights when the snows laaaayy deep the natives wear NO clothing, and call those who do PUFFS

LMAO

Sponsored Links
hermes said:
mlb please note that it is traditionally cockernees who use rhyming slang and they all live in london, thank god.

No they don't. My Mum was born in Hendon, and my Dad in Bow, and they now live in the NW. Hence me, being a N'er by address most of my life, but a S'er in speech. Awight, Darlin'?

corgiman said:
hermes said:
corgiman said:
thou shal have a fishy on a little dishy howaaay man

see us shandy drinking southern poofs can do accents to ;)

Only coz you read Viz! :D

Viz introduced me to that heathan land beyond the fabled gap of watford, where on the coldest nights when the snows laaaayy deep the natives wear NO clothing, and call those who do PUFFS

LMAO

wey bonny lad thee shouda put thee ganzie on ;)

right I am officially a shandy drinking puff as I have no idea what you are on about :confused:

Corgiman,I'm from Kent and all I've been doing is using old kentish words seems to work ;) ,or it could be more likely these geordie can't speak geordie and are just agreeing with every thing I write :LOL:

I s'pose thik ther Yank've eether gone t'bed er work now. Ee started it 'n 've koffed we out zayin ware, like!

gasmarkone said:
I s'pose thik ther Yank've eether gone t'bed er work now. Ee started it 'n 've koffed we out zayin ware, like!

Eeehh! :confused:

Sponsored Links
Back