Pulling down over head powerlines.

Sponsored Links
Thanks Martin but that's a holding page and well out of date, much Like bas out of date and full of ****e :p

Amazing what you can find though ;)

I shall just mention SK and SU and perhaps the number 8.

I quite enjoyed re-reading this thread. Several chuckles. :LOL:

Oooh :eek: the drama! The excitement! The characters! The dialogue!

I'm going to go and get the popcorn and will make myself comfortable - can't wait for the next thrilling installment :D

Sponsored Links
Thanks Martin but that's a holding page and well out of date, much Like bas out of date and full of s***te :p
So after several pages of discussion of an electrical accident, you decide to pop up and write "Nob polishers :rolleyes: "

My, what a towering intellect and valuable contributor you are.

Just **** off back to the pipes full of s*** forum where you belong.

Or General Discussion - if you try really hard you might succeed in fooling some of the more spectacularly challenged pond life there that you are their intellectual equal.

Two severely injured in construction through contact with powerlines so far this year!!

Contact with DNO equipment kills on average 13 people & injures 337 per year so it is a fairly serious subject do you not think?

I do.

Norcon does not, and that SFB plumber thinks that anybody who does is a "busybody nob polisher" (that's if whatever random impulses occurring in the defective organ he calls his brain can be called "thought", which I doubt.)

As an aside the HSE has just published the latest version of GS6 which has changed format a lot and gives rather better advice

As an aside the HSE has just published the latest version of GS6 which has changed format a lot and gives rather better advice
Just a quick read of the web page for that
This guidance note is for people who may be planning to work near overhead lines where there is a risk of contact with the wires, and describes the steps you should take to prevent contact with them. The fourth edition makes the advice easier to follow and has brought the supporting visuals up to date.

Does that mean less words and more pictures?
Is there a particular reason for thinking it may have been dumbed down?
Are there any colouring in pages? ;)

They've dropped any claim against us so no skin off our noses.
:mrgreen:

So much for the tosh written on here. :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back