Pulling down over head powerlines.

Sponsored Links
Epic thread !

We see people all the time who are usually apologetic and know they've made a big **** up when they've hit underground cables, there really is no excuse for taking down an overhead span, especially with that many blokes around. The bill could have been much worse, it's not a simple job of just plugging stuff back in...

Good luck with the wayleave term as well, it'd be interesting to see how many toys get thrown out of the pram if they find out it's an easement or it only supplies them :D

NIE legal & insurance section were quite interested to hear about this thread and the comments made on it!!" After one of their senior engineers heard of it.

Sponsored Links
Presumably there aren't that many instances of pulling down overhead powerlines (for good reason!) so must be fairly easy to tie it to the actual incident

Presumably there aren't that many instances of pulling down overhead powerlines (for good reason!) so must be fairly easy to tie it to the actual incident

They have!

NIE legal & insurance section were quite interested to hear about this thread and the comments made on it!!" After one of their senior engineers heard of it.
Norcon's comments?

His brother is going to be mightily p****d off with him if he's made things worse, particularly as he didn't witness the incident.

As I said..

Which reminds me...

I wonder what happened?

Norcon?

Westie, if you can do it no-names-no-pack-drill?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back