Pulling down over head powerlines.

Irellevant.
It's highly relevant, but I am prepared to accept that your limited intellect makes you unable to understand that.

Go F**K your self you Cu**t. :evil:
Nothing more to say really. :evil:

Except this....
Is he a similarly useless f*****g arzewipe?

You are SCUM.
Now wot you got to say arzewipe?
Do you have any more intelligent and rational responses which you can make which address my criticisms of your failings?

Sponsored Links
It's highly relevant, but I am prepared to accept that your limited intellect makes you unable to understand that.

No its highly irellevant. You could see by later posts that I wasn't the one who caused the accident.

You are an arzewipe of the highest magnitude. Hows that for intelligence?
A stupid old bearded c**nt living out his last days on an internet forum.

I'll repeat again. I was no where near the accident when it happened.

Not particularly good, as it happens.

I think you've properly lost this one, as you've simply resorted to (badly spelled) insults.

As BAS suggests further upthread, it's time for bed, sonny.
With a good nights sleep, you might feel less of a tool tomorrow.

Not particularly good, as it happens.

I think you've properly lost this one, as you've simply resorted to (badly spelled) insults.

As BAS suggests further upthread, it's time for bed, sonny.
With a good nights sleep, you might feel less of a tool tomorrow.

Yeah. Well he had it coming. Maybe if he read the thread he wouldn't make such a c**nt out of himself. For that is all he is.

Sponsored Links
Is it worth me repeating that when I wrote "you" and "your" I was referring to the entity which you meant each time you wrote "we", as in "We pulled down a power line", and "We don't mind paying for the severed cable but not the entire transformer" and "We believe it's nie's fault that their fuse didn't save the transformer.
But how do we prove this?"?

BAS
Best thing to do is leave it, you don't want to distract him from checking his 3rd Party Liability insurance do you!

Is it worth me repeating that when I wrote "you" and "your" I was referring to the entity which you meant each time you wrote "we", as in "We pulled down a power line", and "We don't mind paying for the severed cable but not the entire transformer" and "We believe it's nie's fault that their fuse didn't save the transformer.
But how do we prove this?"?

If you're gonna fire off accusations about blame based on that when ultimately you know sweet fa then expect to incur wrath.
You're a waste of cyber space.
If I ever see your bearded mug on site I'll pull the power lines down over it and watch it go up in flames. :LOL:

If you're gonna fire off accusations about blame based on that when ultimately you know sweet fa then expect to incur wrath.
Oh - so the "we" who pulled the power lines down and the "we" who don't mind paying for them were not to blame for the incident?

If I ever see your bearded mug on site I'll pull the power lines down over it and watch it go up in flames. :LOL:
Do you often resort to violence when your low intelligence fails you?

All the time when dealing with scumbags like you. :rolleyes:

At the end of the day the cables were located in a dangerous location.
Serving other properties running over his sheds causing obstruction.
Nie will have to move them now which will cost them several thousand.
This has opened up a can of worms and nie will be the ultimate losers.
The farmer will side with us. We've done all his work now for the last 30 years.
We even left a duct for their cables but we'll probably concrete it in now.

The hse have been notified and the farmer will insist on the pole and cables being removed from his property.

At the end of the day the cables were located in a dangerous location.
Nie will have to move them now which will cost them several thousand.
But you accept responsibility for the damage, as you don't mind paying for the damaged cables.

I don't think so.
I doubt the HSE would be involved either as normally we don't report these incidents to them (unless we have a lot caused by the same folk).

My reference to court was a civil court where NIE would take the OP if he doesn't pay up.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back