Pulling up a customers floor....

Dead cat carcass floating in a storage tank. Mad me feel sick. I got home and immediately fitted a byelaw kit.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Even has the authentic griddle marks.

Unfortunately (for the bird) the boiler was burning nice and clean so it didn't have a nice sleep from carbon monoxide before cooking.

I did pull out a mouse wedged in a Puma circuit board - electricuted.

Anyone watched BBC3 the other day, it was about frog phobia!

The young woman is in tears & feels sick when she sees a frog or a picture of a frog!

She was trying to beat the frog phobia because her daughter likes reading the frog story!

I left my apprentice under the floorboards last year ... It took a month before I noticed he was missing :LOL:

masona said:
Anyone watched BBC3 the other day, it was about frog phobia!

The young woman is in tears & feels sick when she sees a frog or a picture of a frog!

She was trying to beat the frog phobia because her daughter likes reading the frog story!

genius :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

im sure you have also all had the pleasure of removing dead mice from cold feed pipes :eek:

a customer once complained of no heat from a warm air unit vent mounted on her ceiling so i removed it only to be showered in forkies who had made a wee nest as they do....felt really itchy for the rest of the day :eek:

i squeezed through a really tight gap in a dwarf wall under a floor some years ago. really had to breathe in to get through and took over a minute of mucking around only to land on the other side and find the place absolutely teeming with rats.......i think it took all of 2 seconds to get back through the gap :LOL:

and finally i removed a dead bird from behind a closure plate and the customer walked in the room just as i was standing up with it in my hand.......she promptly fainted and cut her head open on the door handle :eek:

Down at the local firestation a couple of years ago doing safety certs for canteen gas appliances, all going well untill I got to the fryer. Openned the door connected the manometer drop test ok, went on and lit the pilot.
Just as I turned on the stat and main burnners fired a mouse jumped out, I yelped and fell back lay prostate on the floor shouting what the **** was that!. Next thing I know 5 firefighters and a canteen lady standing around me saying "dont move, whats happened", they did'nt believe me when I told them. Only after removing the burners did I find the remains of a nest and several babies, (poor things).
Had the P*** taken from firefighters to family. Now when I go there they think its funny because I bang the appliances first.

Not a customers floor - my own.

House I used to live in had big underfloor spaces, went down to put a phone cable through one day. Next day went back down to drag one through for the doorbell (pre-cordless) and it was full of water.

Turns out it was high tide - water was very brackish...

Sponsored Links
Back