pure evil

Sponsored Links
QUOTE:
His accusations have opened the way for Collins, now a 27-year-old convicted sex offender, to be charged with felony murder.

Get rid of him. Simple as that.

Sponsored Links
May he suffer the same fate he meted out. :evil:

I agree. An eye for an eye. That was good enough in the Old Testament and it's good enough now.

If he was in the UK it would be a dose of community service for him!

Lets hope he receives a similar yet more painful epxerience whilst in prison.

Trash, absolute, lowest level trash.

He deserves death.....slowly and painfully.

I felt sick when i read the link, still do.

To inflict this on a child does not bare thinking about. Whoever or whatever did this does not deserve to live or die like a human being.

May he suffer the same fate he meted out.

Could i throw the match, God knows?

I felt sick when i read the link, still do.

To inflict this on a child does not bare thinking about. Whoever or whatever did this does not deserve to live or die like a human being.

May he suffer the same fate he meted out.

Could i throw the match, God knows?

I think the number of us that would line up to do this, we wouldn't need any kindling!!!

As usual, the first response is a desire for revenge, :evil: :evil: :evil: which is perfectly understandable but it really doesn't solve anything. I'm sure I've said this before but I'll say it again anyway: The scum will always be with us because they're in our DNA. :( :( :( Some we may hope to reform. Others should simply be destroyed - like the Mau Mau. Were we right to exterminate an entire species? (Did I just say that? :confused: :confused: :confused: )

But now the question becomes "who decides"? :?: :?: :?: Which of us is to decide who should be tolerated, who should be punished for their acts but allowed to live and who is not worth their weight in dog food? And if you think the answer is obvious, bear in mind that homosexuals once fell into the second category.

The following is a good movie plot but one that's essentially true: If you set out to eliminate all the humanoid scum from our planet, you make yourself one of them! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Your a better man than I am Gunga Din, I'd still like to see this fcker hung drawn and quartered myself.

As usual, the first response is a desire for revenge, :evil: :evil: :evil: which is perfectly understandable but it really doesn't solve anything.

It may not solve anything, but it would certainly make me feel better!

Your a better man than I am Gunga Din, I'd still like to see this fcker hung drawn and quartered myself.

thats after he was tied to a stake and bamboo trained to enter him through his japs eye and ar5ehole,let the scum suffer.

oilboffin said:
do you know mad mike hoare as well

Sorry, I've never heard of Mad Mike Hoare. The Mau Mau were also just a little before my time too. I read about them in a history book so, given that history tends to be written by the winning side, I might have to rethink my ideas a bit. :confused: :confused: :confused:

The way the book put it, they were scum through and through who burnt children alive for fun. :evil: :evil: :evil: And so we hunted them down and killed them - every last one of them. Or so I'd always believed until a few turned up recently demanding compensation. :eek: :eek: :eek: If I remember rightly, when all the dust had settled we had about two thousand Mau Mau prisoners and we executed the lot. Was that right? Probably not, even by the standards of the time, but what's done is done.

Sponsored Links
Back