pure evil

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Your a better man than I am Gunga Din, I'd still like to see this fcker hung drawn and quartered myself.

the scum thaht did this desevrse nothing less....

my only worry is burdon of proof... their needs to be a meckanism in place where we can be at least 95% sure of gilt! is that enouhg?

my only worry is burdon of proof... their needs to be a meckanism in place where we can be at least 95% sure of gilt! is that enouhg?
I beg you, whoever you are. Please could you stop the deliberate typos and mis-spellings? :)

I beg you, whoever you are. Please could you stop the deliberate typos and mis-spellings? :)

I'm told it's trendy amongst the young! I am also assured that it is just not done to use capital letters and full stops when texting! :LOL:

I'm told it's trendy amongst the young! I am also assured that it is just not done to use capital letters and full stops when texting! :LOL:

Maybe my texts would be cheaper if I used that method, but I find it a sign of ignorance to be honest. They seem to leave the vowels out as well so sometimes you need to have done a course at Bletchley Park to decipher what they are saying!

Sponsored Links
Back