Putin, arse, elbow

Before they attacked, there was a video of some sort of conference with Putin and leaders, and one of them said something he didn't like, I think related to Ukraine? Anyway, Putin looked at him, said some, and the guy looked like he'd just shat himself.

People know what happens to those that criticise Putin in any way, maybe most know to keep their mouths shut, say everything is going OK, and if it doesn't, tell Putin the Americans/Brits/NATO/UN/EU etc interfered to ruin things.

What was that video ... no, can't find it.

Found it!

Would you tell Putin he is wrong?

Sponsored Links
:( Seems the Mariupol coaches are still having problems Who to believe. Ukraine answered no. Russia says yes. They are feeding a lot of happy people in one area with boxes marked with a Z. Shelling elsewhere in the city still going on. Also doing some evacuation along the coast and then into Ukraine territory. Also some to Russia.

criticise Putin in any way, maybe most know to keep their mouths shut, say everything is going OK

I saw that It reminded me of something I have seen at work while some one was reporting to a director who said stop waffling about and get on with it. That does fit in with what is known about his personality. Your view may do too. On the other hand it was a show piece for broadcasting. Don't you think there will have been some discussion off screen like many other political things first?

Scared of covid is a good one. Each sitting at the end of a long table. How come he has also been shown sitting rather close to others.LOL Maybe was showing he was distancing himself from some leaders. Politics is often a bit silly at times. Take all the jetting about to show how united we all are and the photo's for home consumption. We see loads of stuff like that all of the time.

Sponsored Links
Well IMO Putin is not in the same
League as Saddam Husein

he did not like what you said he would have you taken out the back and shot ??

there is some video of a party meeting when he came to power
About 70 officials were named removed from the venue and shot out side on the spot

The intelligence report on BBC this time. Once again followed by an expert that mentioned several reason other than the obvious why it has been announced. ;) One suggestion was blaming his advisers for the "problem". Following Crimea he may not have anticipated the degree of sanctions.IMHO. This time it sounded like pure UK intelligence. Not that clear though. Blinken only got a few seconds.

TV crews went into Iraq in their sanction period. People queuing for stuff and shortages of medicines and other things. Doesn't hurt the leaders. In Russia's case so far, inflation which like all they were already experiencing and huge numbers of people in Ikea buying up remaining stock. I've not noticed anything else since. It all may make them dislike the west even more if any do.

Putin's rubles for fuels seems to be for his nationals. A mechanism has been set up. Pay in euro to a bank, buy rubles and transfer to another bank. If that doesn't work it seems Europe's gas gets turned off tomorrow. That I think includes it's east in at least some cases.

LOL The news. Biden hasn't actually announced what he will do with oil yet Latest is 1,000,000 barrels a day out of strategic reserves for 6 months and a levy on land oil companies have rights too that aren't producing oil.

Venezuela is probably the best option as largest known reserves in the world. USA has talked to them, Biden, pass on what.They are under sanction / embargo and lots trying to get out of the country according to reports as things are bad. From memory some bloke won an election. USA say oh no he didn't some one else did. Trump I think.

“We believe that Putin is being misinformed by his advisers
Maybe he should watch the BBC to find out whats really going.
I believe that "honest" John Sweeney has been reporting from the Ukraniane.

TV crews went into Iraq in their sanction period. People queuing for stuff and shortages of medicines and other things. Doesn't hurt the leaders
That is true, a local construction company got a big contract in Iraq years ago.
They were helping build some sort of palace for Saddam Hussein.
At the same time due to sanctions, 1000's of children were dying in Iraq.
Sanctions only really affect the most vulnerable in the target country.
https://fair.org/extra/we-think-the-price-is-worth-it/

Sponsored Links
Back