Putin's war

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
p off you dont own the forum

No, but I use it, and writing "duplicate thread" on threads just wastes people's time as we get notifications that there is a new reply.

Report it to mods if you think it is wrong.

It's pretty obvious what it is all about really. Crimea. On that basis Putin would be happy with that and the SE corner of Ukraine but he has said what he has said.

It has strategic importance and always has had. I thought the west might have let him off with it which maybe they did to some extent but he wants the other bit to go with it. Afraid some aspects make me think geopolitics. Perhaps they will finish Russia off to some extent.

The beeb just mentioned western spies. US and Uk.They are still sticking to Russia moving troops away. The Ukraine interpretation and it seems they have a bit. AlJ had started using what Russia actually said - scale back operations around Kiev.

Biden is going to solve the oil price problem by the USA releasing an extra 1,000,000 barrels a day. The problem is that other countries need to do similar to match Russia's output. Maybe they will undercut them. Putin still wants rubles for it. EU says no.

No, but I use it, and writing "duplicate thread" on threads just wastes people's time as we get notifications that there is a new reply.

Report it to mods if you think it is wrong.

If you had been polite in the first place I would have responded in kind.

I too got notifications just like most here and that wasted my time as well.

I have never reported anyhting to the Mods before and will and hopefully this stop these duplicated threads as its a waste of time.

I had been polite and that is a fact. There was no need for what you posted, you could grassed me to the Mods rather than me wasting my time reading the trhead once I got the alert.

Putin has said that all the gas to France and Germany has to be paid in Rubles or he will cut em off :ROFLMAO:

tis all BS for his domestic audience

Putin has said that all the gas to France and Germany has to be paid in Rubles or he will cut em off :ROFLMAO:

tis all BS for his domestic audience

The only "BS" here is you post it. Putin is deadly srios as he is backed into a corner and demanding payments by the crap ruble is the way forward.

I had been polite and that is a fact. There was no need for what you posted, you could grassed me to the Mods rather than me wasting my time reading the trhead once I got the alert.

Grassed you to mods? For what?

The only "BS" here is you post it. Putin is deadly srios as he is backed into a corner and demanding payments by the crap ruble is the way forward.

only BS is your posts if you actually bothered to listen to the news all would be explained

but you being a complete fruit cake and a “ big ead” you open yer mouth prior to engaging yer brain

fact

thanks;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back