Putin, arse, elbow

It would appear that ?? Russian soilders are crowd sourcing their own equipment

such is the shoddy state of the kit that they are being supplied with from Moscow amid growing evidence that poor morale is hobbling the Kremlin’s war effort ?

medical equipment seems to be top of the agenda

troops are appealing for funds to decent first aid kits with syringes
Pain killing drugs and front line medications

Evidence suggests that troops are being sent to the front with shoddy or non existent vital equipment

first aid kits amount to little more than a box of bandages

which is in stark contrast to what the Ukranian forces are issued with

Sponsored Links
FSjfZQ3XoAE4qXo.jpeg

Reports on the news concerning more areas liberated by ukraine

out of a 1000 civilian casulties
600 (?) have been shot / executed
By the departing Russians

numerous people missing believed to have been abducted

?????

putin warns nearby countries that there will be "consequencies" if they join NATO

FFS, he already invades countries with the full might of the russian army, shells their cities, occupies their towns. kills their citizens.

most of them have previous experience of occupation by russians, and will do anything to avoid a recurrence.

Finland was previously attacked and invaded but fought them to a standstill.

they are ready.

FinnishSnipers.jpg

Sponsored Links
Turks are again kicking up agsinst Finland and Sweden joining Nato

??

Turks are again kicking up agsinst Finland and Sweden joining Nato

??

Turkey is playing its cards well and it'll take a big lump of sugar to help them onboard with Finland and Sweden joining the club.
The Turks want to keep on Russia's good side while not upsetting NATO allies - while making sure nobody objects to them dealing with Kurdish aspirations in the east.
An advert was taken out in the Times on saturday reminding the British government that the centenary of the Arminian genocide has not been forgotten, either.

It's complicated.

This is quite interesting. I wonder if the guy has recently found out he only has months to live. That may well be the case now ...

I'm shocked that the Ukrainians have allowed their soldiers from the Azovstal Plant to be taken to Russian controlled territory.

They can't trust a word that the Russian's say so are they likely to ever be seen again :oops:

I'm shocked that the Ukrainians have allowed their soldiers from the Azovstal Plant to be taken to Russian controlled territory.

They can't trust a word that the Russian's say so are they likely to ever be seen again :oops:

I have yet to hear the word "surrender" in your MSM meedya of choice.

Russia is trying to get the Azov Regiment listed as a terrorist organisation. Which may mean they get treated to the Russian version of Guantanamo. I doubt Ukraine will take that well.

It would appear that ?? Russian soilders are crowd sourcing their own equipment

such is the shoddy state of the kit that they are being supplied with from Moscow amid growing evidence that poor morale is hobbling the Kremlin’s war effort ?

medical equipment seems to be top of the agenda

troops are appealing for funds to decent first aid kits with syringes
Pain killing drugs and front line medications

Evidence suggests that troops are being sent to the front with shoddy or non existent vital equipment

first aid kits amount to little more than a box of bandages

which is in stark contrast to what the Ukranian forces are issued with
I wouldn't read too much into that. During the Gulf war there was a lack of body armour and we were using land rovers for jobs you needed an MRAP for.

No-one ever has all the kit they need. it can be very hard to tell when someone has got just enough but could use more or wants extra for contingency.

I wouldn't read too much into that. During the Gulf war there was a lack of body armour and we were using land rovers for jobs you needed an MRAP for.

No-one ever has all the kit they need. it can be very hard to tell when someone has got just enough but could use more or wants extra for contingency.

Shortages for the Russians is something else

There entire supply of there troops is a joke

Ultimately Putin and the high command dont really give a ***t about there troops

Like Joe stalin

I have yet to hear the word "surrender" in your MSM meedya of choice.
It seems 1700 have come out. Red Cross monitoring and looking at where they are being sent. Taking names etc. They are POW's.

Azov not mentioned in any detail. Terrorists - pass. They have been seen as such in the past.

The UN are hoping to get Ukraine wheat exports running and it seem Russian fertiliser as well.

Sponsored Links
Back