putting on paper bag

oh my days, you really are more of an expert regarding the head covering, I thought niqab was a mistranslation for nikah.

I give up I really do,,

not that you win but you seem to be an islamic expert, are you studying islam at all? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
oh my days, you really are more of an expert regarding the head covering, I thought niqab was a mistranslation for nikah.

I give up I really do,,

not that you win but you seem to be an islamic expert, are you studying islam at all? :rolleyes:

Not an expert, I have a Masters in Theology and Religious Studies.
I find religion interesting...tells you a lot about ethnology.

thats really interesting, I knew you were a learned person esp with the facts you kept bring up and right terminology, ethnology is oone for my vocab.

may I ask what you do, and also what religion you are mate? :rolleyes:

thats really interesting, I knew you were a learned person esp with the facts you kept bring up and right terminology, ethnology is oone for my vocab.
An interesting definition of "learned". A mate of mine had an excellent knowledge of the Motorways and A-roads. Would that make him learned too?

Sponsored Links
I meant learned person of religious and theolgy studies, I suppose you could say you mate is learned

I suppose yes, you mate is learned, as most poeple do not have that knowldedge, after all he did learned :rolleyes:

esp with sat nav thesedays, will anyone even bother to remeber what the street round the block is called?

on the line of technology I saw on interesting bit of tv, where they are devloping controlling devices with thought alone. I cant wait to switch on my tv and flick the channels with thought alone, they will be a mind war instaed of a remote war in the living room, we will be smashing heads next.

I meant learned person of religious and theolgy studies, I suppose you could say you mate is learned
Depends on the purpose of developing this knowledge. If it's for personal interest then fine (although why one would want a qualification for it, heaven only knows). If it's for boasting about on a public internet forum, then hip hip hip hoorah, well done. If it's for your "career", well horses for courses. If it's for the common good, then thank you very much and goodnight.

may I ask what you do, and also what religion you are mate? :rolleyes:
I run a firm in the tile business...don't do any labour myself anymore (hence being on a PC) but that is where I started. I am an atheist but a devout one ;)...i like to know what i don't believe. :)

I am an atheist but a devout one ;)...i like to know what i don't believe. :)
We finally have a common denominator skitz

We probably have quite a few, sometimes I find it is the similarities that cause people to argue.

Example.
Two people, one likes football, one doesn't...no real conflict.
Two peope, both like football, both go to all the matches, both are official fans ...but one chooses City, the other United...mucho conflicto.

I am an atheist but a devout one ;)...i like to know what i don't believe. :)
We finally have a common denominator skitz

We probably have quite a few, sometimes I find it is the similarities that cause people to argue.

Example.
Two people, one likes football, one doesn't...no real conflict.
Two peope, both like football, both go to all the matches, both are official fans ...but one chooses City, the other United...mucho conflicto.
I just know there is always a calm before the storm :rolleyes: .

Is lifegasface knocking about? he could stir things and make the denominator a bit less common ;)

Belgium is set to take a key step today towards banning full Islamic veils from being worn in public places. ;)

Sponsored Links
Back