putting on paper bag

ok now you are saying people wear a burqa because religion has mentally messed them up...so al people who value religion and adopt the culture must also be dillusional. in your opinion

one thing that will eat your sack, is that you will never be able to ban this burqa or FHM.:cool:

Why would I want to ban a Glossy Magazine? I am not saying religion has messed them up, again THE BURQA IS NOT A RELIGIOUS ITEM, it is a cultural item.Hence the billions of muslims that do not wear it. I am saying the culture is messed up...it is the similar culture that punishes women who get pregnant after they are raped for adultery as they believe you can only get pregnant if the women enjoys sex.

Well France has a ban...we can't be that far behind :)

Sponsored Links
You can get the paper bags down at the local take away....er Burka King I think it is :D

considering the women in islam adopt a traditional role of housekeeping that is not the case

The muslim community is bigger than that. Still, if someone knocked on her door she wouldn't be able to answer just in case it was a man....she'd have to throw it on first.

This is a weird practice which should have died out hundreds of years ago.

Sponsored Links
Ok i can see the light, it is a middle eastermn arabic caultural thing much the same as the mens wear, that some muslim men don about in....

But still even if its a cultural thing, why have you such a poblem with it...I mean you and france and the MP.

I mean if I was to wear a burkha, out ofchoice if france told me to take it off, I would only take it off after the french prim ministers mother took off her knickers and bra in public...

this is a human right to wear what you want, i mean if someone told me to take my jeans off cos they cannot stand stone wash blue i'd tell them to **** off and get stuffed:cool: and excercise some freedom of speech at the same time

Ok i can see the light, it is a middle eastermn arabic caultural thing much the same as the mens wear, that some muslim men don about in....

But still even if its a cultural thing, why have you such a poblem with it...I mean you and france and the MP.

I mean if I was to wear a burkha, out ofchoice if france told me to take it off, I would only take it off after the french prim ministers mother took off her knickers and bra in public...

this is a human right to wear what you want, i mean if someone told me to take my jeans off cos they cannot stand stone wash blue i'd tell them to f***** off and get stuffed:cool: and excercise some freedom of speech at the same time

Again, we keep going around this, but there are two reasons.

One is security, you can't get where balaclavas or motorcycle helmets everywhere.
Second is that I very highly doubt it is 'their choice'. What (sane) person thinks, hmm my religion requires me to at least be modest..I can do that but.......but I think 'sheet on the head' is a much better idea'. In most cases it is the male relatives or partners pushing...

I don't see the comparison about someone uncovering their face and going fully nude...obviously they are not the same...one is uncovering you face and the other is fully nude.

so what about a headscarf or hijab as you call it not me quote

is that not a sheet aswell

alsheating if a pritty white girl walks down your street topless would this offend you?

but it is still a sheet of material, which muslim women use to cover thier heads and faces so this should be banned also i think you should think :LOL:

alsheating if a pritty white girl walks down your street topless would this offend you?

you know come to mention this, I sometimes see white girls with very body hugging clothes, which show there shape, and when they walk past me I am usually at a loss where to look, and lower my gaze instead, naturally a mans eyes are drawn to this.

It would offend me, but how often does that happen, and it would offend most people imo

The question remains.

Can a Muslim woman not simply remove the garment when required to do so? It is surely no big deal.

She pops into the bank, removes the headgear, does the transaction then replaces the garment as she leaves.

Surely the teachings of Allah do not instruct a reprimand for her removal of the burqa?. Or is it her male Muslim counterparts the ones to fear?

I have to say, i personally find the garment creepy especially with the little eye slits to look out of. I would imagine children find them frightening.

I give up, esp the fact I dont waer a hijab or burqa, I think you should ask a muslim woman more about this.

but it is still a sheet of material, which muslim women use to cover thier heads and faces so this should be banned also i think you should think :LOL:

...it doesn't cover their faces...it covers their head.. :)
the Niqab and the Burqa should go, the burqa first as that is the worst one, then the niqab as they look like ninjas :)

Sponsored Links
Back