Woman drops her bag!

Sponsored Links
What was she trying to find?
Her eye liner or vanity mirror. :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Well if it does not burn up in the atmosphere first, there is probably about £1m worth of tools in that bag.

Along with a £100k lippy, £50k compact & some £250 tampax.

:D

She'd not have lost it had she been dancing around it

I chuckled within last time I went to Sainsbury's. I was served by an older lady, when asked if I had a nectar card a looked across, and read the sign that was next to her.

'Please pull your bag here'

I know these big shop's are trying to corner all markets but I didn't expect them to be pimping 'mature' women!

Talking of nectar cards, I work in a Total petrol station and a few people have come in trying to use their nectar card, I'm like err this isn't Sainsbury's :LOL:

Talking of nectar cards, I work in a Total petrol station and a few people have come in trying to use their nectar card, I'm like err this isn't Sainsbury's :LOL:

On the subject of nectar cards, I made the mistake of pulling mine out in Homebase about 2 months after Sainsburys sold them off. I've never seen a till monkey so offended by a small piece of plastic! I was then confidently informed that Homebase (formerly Sainsbury's Homebase) had never been part of the Sainsbury's group. :eek:

That was me told.

Sponsored Links
Back