Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Let her off!

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • 15? Jammy git!

Votes: 23 69.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sponsored Links
So if he'd been a few months older it would have been all fine and legal? Stupid law.

Passing sentence Judge Peter Jacobs told her: "If this was a 35-year-old man and a 15-year-old girl no one would raise an eyebrow if he was sent to prison."
Says it all - you can't have gender bias in legislation such that one group is afforded less protection or allowed more leeway than another.

But the reason that that legislation exists is primarily due the fact that female bits are not necessarily fully formed prior to that age, so the real possibility exists that they could get physically damaged by the act.

That clearly doesn't apply to boys; indeed it's hard to think of any negative effect it could have at that age...the only thing I can think of is a ripped for*skin and that is hardly likely to put you off for life. Lucky little sod, I say: that experience will stay in his w*nk-bank for the rest of his life :LOL:.

Sponsored Links
So if he'd been a few months older it would have been all fine and legal? Stupid law.

By your reasoning, 15 years and 9 months is OK, so we change the law to that age.
Then In a years time when the same happens again, will you complain when someone is jailed, and the age was 15 years and 6 months.Etc...Etc.
At what age would you define it being worthy of a jail sentence?

A limit has to be set.

there are few 15 year old girls or boys that are prepared for what having sex could potentially expose them to.

some may be mature physically, but mentally they are children.

i agree with trazor in that 16 years is a sensible cut-off point. some children below this age may consider themselves more than physically able to deal with physical issues concerning intercourse, but there is more to sex than just intercourse.

being over 16 does not automatically qualify you to be any less vulnerable than those younger, either.

how peed off with your dad would you have been :LOL:

yeah cheers father, getting laid got stories for years to come and you ruin it!

i was at it at 14, it never hurt me.

And if it was the other way round you'd all be calling a man a paedo!

What she did was illegal & she deserves to be punished for it.

The poor boy must be upset & shaking with fear as he confides in his mates how this horrible older woman forced him to have sex with her. :LOL: :LOL:

So all children are children at 15 years 11 months and 31 days - then they become adults overnight?

Stupid law.

So all children are children at 15 years 11 months and 31 days - then they become adults overnight?

Stupid law.

Instead of talking nonsense, give us your view on what the law should stipulate.....( He won't )

In what way is it nonsense? The boy was 15 - she got jailed. If he were 16 then the sentence would be.... ? (over to you Trazor)

"A family support worker has been jailed for having sex with a 15-year-old"

a 35-year-old has sex with an underage person in their care.

is that OK?

No.

same as a teacher and pupil, priest and choirboy/girl, doctor and patient, sergeant instructor and recruit, prison officer and youth detainee.

Various youngsters do various things together and it is no big deal. But here the relationship was one of trust and responsibility, and the age difference is significant.

In what way is it nonsense? The boy was 15 - she got jailed. If he were 16 then the sentence would be.... ? (over to you Trazor)

Obviously their would be no offence committed.
But an age limit has to be set, and adhered to, but you have no answer to that have you.
Or are you saying their should be no age limit.....well

Obviously their would be no offence committed.
But an age limit has to be set, and adhered to, but you have no answer to that have you.
Or are you saying their should be no age limit.....well
I wonder which way Gary Glitter would vote?

Sponsored Links
Back