Trafficking women and the sex trade

Zampa said:
You cant say that Julie..you'l be branded a racist nazi facist by BAS..
You'd like to think that. wouldn't you.

You complain about me "branding you a racist every time", but anything I've ever said to you has been in response to what you've written, I've not introduced hypothetical positions from you into posts where you'd said nothing.

But since you seem to think it's OK to do that, I'll join in.

I have looked at a number of your posts, and yes, I believe you are a racist, with your "concerns about immigration", and your oh-so-reasonable rejection of the BNP, but how we must do something about the
"massive problem in this country" if we don't want the BNP to thrive, and your rejection of a multi-cultural society.

You seem to think that because you disagree with SRJ-90's lunatic-fringe holocaust denials that excuses everything else you say, and means that you are not a racist.

Well, it does neither.

And having read some of your terms like "human rights pinkos", I'm comfortable with calling you, if not a fascist, at least a fascist-leaning right-wing bigot.

Sponsored Links
Bas learn to let things go, you are bringing things up whats been posted over 2-3 weeks ago, every one knows what your views are on certain subjects/ members etc.. which is your right to do so, but there's no need to go over old ground, wait till the next topic to let off steam or have a pop at members, who you like to disagree with, ;) no offence btw.

In a way you're quite right, but unfortunately the topic where Zampa posted this:

Very selective memory..

When I have raised concerns about immigration..you have branded me a racist...every time.

When I have said that I wouldnt wanted to live a multi cultural society given the choice..again..to you thats racist..I call it freedom of choice.

You have reffered to me as either a racist, a nazi or a facist..or having the ideals of the afore mentioned.

Even though I have stated my politics and beleifs many times on here..in your eyes im a facist Nazi or Racist..

You do it with everyone who shares those concerns..

I totally disagree with Joes version of the holocaust..but I dont make big issues about it..I disagree with forced repatriation...and so many other BNP issues..

But open your eyes man...there is a massive problem in this country and it will continue to get worse all the time people like yourselve constantly brand anyone with concerns a nazi...by waering rose coloured specs..and assuming its wrong not to put ehnics on a pedestal.
has been locked, so I couldn't reply to it there, and since I did take his accusation of "selective memory" seriously, I looked to see if there was any justification for it, which was when I stumbled onto this, and although it is several days old, it seemed an apt place for a reply....

I have looked at a number of your posts, and yes, I believe you are a racist, with your "concerns about immigration",

So anyone with concerns about immigration is a racist..so..on the strength of that you will introduce an 'open border' policy..we shall let EVERYONE in who wants to come here..EVERYONE otherwise you have to consider yourself a 'racist'..

The question you dodge every time.."how many is enough?"...so you obviously dont think there are enough at the moment..there is no problem..

and your oh-so-reasonable rejection of the BNP, but how we must do something about the "massive problem in this country"

Yes I do reject the BNP I have no time for them..they are nazi bullies...you only have to look at their 'security advisors' to work that one out..

And you dont think the constant influx of 'asylum seekers' who are willing to travel across the whole of europe to get here are a problem?..you dismiss the rising crime figures..much of which is carried out but these people...organised crime..the Albanian Mafia is now one of the most feared and powerful in the UK..people smugling..terrorists, the enemy within..illegal immigrants walking from prison and 'disapearing'..the government admitted that theu didnt have a clue how many illegals are in the UK last week...all of these things are no problem whatsoever then?...

These people claim they cany go back for fear of persecution and punishment..rubbish..who they kidding..most cant go back because they are crooks in the first place.

The goernemn, now its too late have vowed to take a tougher stance...so they are racists now as well.

But my concern as it always has been is what will happen when the country hits the skids..is the possiblity of riots..and then all the old grievencies come to the fore..they will look for possible scapegoats...just like Hitler did with the Jews, and a lot of innocent and genuine fugees will suffer.

So...again..when are enough immigrants enough???...take of your rose tinted specs..it may help your focus more easy.

Sponsored Links
The bit we get stuck on is were do we stop being 'Us' and start being them and us? I mean we can say we have too many people in cornwall, too many people in Britain too many in europe then the planet is full so the space ship lands and out walk them little green men, what do we say to them?

Zampa said:
I have looked at a number of your posts, and yes, I believe you are a racist, with your "concerns about immigration",

So anyone with concerns about immigration is a racist..so..on the strength of that you will introduce an 'open border' policy..we shall let EVERYONE in who wants to come here..EVERYONE otherwise you have to consider yourself a 'racist'..

The question you dodge every time.."how many is enough?"...so you obviously dont think there are enough at the moment..there is no problem..

and your oh-so-reasonable rejection of the BNP, but how we must do something about the "massive problem in this country"

Zampa I can't decide whether you are saying you are racist or not.

Yes I do reject the BNP I have no time for them..they are nazi bullies...you only have to look at their 'security advisors' to work that one out..

And you dont think the constant influx of 'asylum seekers' who are willing to travel across the whole of europe to get here are a problem?..you dismiss the rising crime figures..much of which is carried out but these people...organised crime..the Albanian Mafia is now one of the most feared and powerful in the UK..people smugling..terrorists, the enemy within..illegal immigrants walking from prison and 'disapearing'..the government admitted that theu didnt have a clue how many illegals are in the UK last week...all of these things are no problem whatsoever then?...

These people claim they cany go back for fear of persecution and punishment..rubbish..who they kidding..most cant go back because they are crooks in the first place.

The goernemn, now its too late have vowed to take a tougher stance...so they are racists now as well.

But my concern as it always has been is what will happen when the country hits the skids..is the possiblity of riots..and then all the old grievencies come to the fore..they will look for possible scapegoats...just like Hitler did with the Jews, and a lot of innocent and genuine fugees will suffer.

So...again..when are enough immigrants enough???...take of your rose tinted specs..it may help your focus more easy.

BAS is the son of an asylum seeker. He told us that a few months back.

Because of his past he is unable to view the world in the normal way.

Just ignore him. He's got nothing to say and will never answer any questions. He simply starts getting abusive with the sole aim of getting the thread locked.

Why the Mods haven't woken up to that is a mystery.

joe

Richardp said:
this is a case of the kettle calling the pot black :LOL:

Ask any question you like. Any topic.

Gwan, I dare ya!

joe

was you born a tosser or is it something you've cultivated over a number of years? :LOL:

Richardp said:
was you born a t****r or is it something you've cultivated over a number of years? :LOL:

Good grammar.

Yes. I cultivated it - and still do.

joe

joe-90 said:
Richardp said:
was you born a t****r or is it something you've cultivated over a number of years? :LOL:

Good grammar.

Yes. I cultivated it - and still do.

joe

Joe, this made me laugh. Especially as I had just read your previous post.....

joe-90 said:
Richardp said:
this is a case of the kettle calling the pot black :LOL:

Ask any question you like. Any topic.

Gwan, I dare ya!

joe

Excellent grammar there, don't you think?????

Zampa said:

A major problem is that too many people see immigration in terms of black and white issues either through ignorance or political expediency.

There are pressing issues that need to be addressed, most will agree, but to lump everyone together because of the few causing the most serious problems is short-sighted.

It is not predominantly a question of the quantity, but rather a question of quality, how they complement the country and not abuse it and this also applies to the indigenous population.

This country has throughout history thrived because of immigrants and will continue to reep the benefits...take the NHS for one example...it would collapse if all the foreign workers left tomorrow. If some would seriously consider a process of systematically removing all foreign nationals and replacing them with the local population, they must also consider the implications for nationals of this country who wish to live or work abroad. This country really would be flooded if all British expats were forcibly returned to this country.

A very interesting Panorama illustrated many issues clearly, see:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/panorama/4757965.stm

and there is a link to see the programme on broadband, but I'm not sure if it's still working. Basically, although I do agree that they are not easily dealt with, it is the issues of governmental policy and its implementations that are a root cause.

For instance, this government wish to bring down the asylum figures so direct the immigration service to apply resources to this area, yet it is mainly the criminal illegal immigrants who are left alone as a result, much to the dimay of some immigration officers in this programme, that are the ones causing the biggest problems. These immigration officers in the front line are not too concerned about what they call "jobbers" (if I recall the term correctly) ie. foreign nationals who want to work and improve themselves and their families' situations, but these are for the most part the people targeted by the present system. They are, however, most concerned about people they call "scrotes", mainly illegals, not asylum seekers, who are active criminals, who are not tackled presently.

How many people know the diference between an asylum seeker and an illegal immigrant? Yet most tar them with the same brush.

The subject is not that straightforward, but some people are either ignorantly or deliberately oversimplifying the problem, which doesn't address the issue and results in a worse situation.

Ignorant people will try to label others as limpy liberals if they state that this is not just a black and white issue, but for the most part they are either unwilling or unable to debate in a reasoned manner on the subject.

So, Zampa, I appreciate you have concerns, and maybe rightly so, but do you appreciate the need for immigration to this country at all?

The oversimplified assertions of this country being full-up or asking how much is enough does not help.

BOB.DOLE said:
the reality of what is realy going on would shock most of us, everything is built on corruption, so what is good for those is no good to others
the thing is honest people think they are honest but they are not for example

would you go and buy your veg at a corner shop or from the supermarkets because it is cheaper and all done on cheap labour so in a way you are guilty of contrubuting to slavory yourself
and like wise if a man goes and shafts one of these sex slaves.

WELL SAID!

Sponsored Links
Back