Trafficking women and the sex trade

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Unfortunately this problem is not just restricted to London and the South East

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/kent/4982236.stm

I have also seen an increase within the sex industry of women mostly from Eastern Europe who are being brought here to work as sex slaves within the industry.

Trafficking of human beings is a disgrace - the men who do this who are from this Country should be imprisoned for life.

Sponsored Links
They aren't from this country.

Why not just make the end user responsible? 10 years for a ride?

joe

I have also seen an increase within the sex industry of women mostly from Eastern Europe who are being brought here to work as sex slaves within the industry.

You cant say that Julie..you'l be branded a racist nazi facist by BAS..

Trafficking of human beings is a disgrace - the men who do this who are from this Country should be imprisoned for life

Most are from eastern Europe or Albanian mafia..they should also be punished..deported..

Why not just make the end user responsible? 10 years for a ride?

The end user..the punter will more than likely get a 'life sentence' if you get my drift.

Zampa said:

You cant say that Julie..you'l be branded a racist nazi facist by BAS..

Thats OK Zampa everyone is entitled to express their opinion here - but in all fairness to BAS he hasn't said that.
You, paulbrown, slogger and Joe seem to get in more trouble than most for being controversial! ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Me?...the 13th Duke of Peckham..here..in a forum..being controversial...at three in the morning...my my reputation?...

Oh well...

Send em all home!...burn down the church'es..castrate all peados.... women should be seen and not heard....kick the gays out (except lesbians...cos thats different ;) ).. chop off the hands of petty thieves...and nuke Bristol..

:p

Zampa said:
Me?...the 13th Duke of Peckham

Ahhh.....so you must know Del Boy then eh! ;) :LOL:

Why nuke Bristol? Whats wrong with Bristol?

JulieL/B said:
Zampa said:
Me?...the 13th Duke of Peckham

Ahhh.....so you must know Del Boy then eh! ;) :LOL:

Why nuke Bristol? Whats wrong with Bristol?

That bloody accent!..oh and I find the women ok...but the men...nah..

JulieL/B wrote,
You, paulbrown, slogger and Joe seem to get in more trouble than most for being controversial! ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Not me Julie, I try to avoid confrontation.

Life's too short for arguing Julie.

paulbrown said:
JulieL/B wrote,

Life's too short for arguing Julie.

Oh no its not...

the reality of what is realy going on would shock most of us, everything is built on corruption, so what is good for those is no good to others
the thing is honest people think they are honest but they are not for example

would you go and buy your veg at a corner shop or from the supermarkets because it is cheaper and all done on cheap labour so in a way you are guilty of contrubuting to slavory yourself
and like wise if a man goes and shafts one of these sex slaves.

paulbrown said:

(Julie is now lying on the floor having belly ache cos she's laughing so much!)

Blimey Paulbrown, are you trying to be funny!

So many of your posts offer another perspective from the majority here - which is how it should be - however, sometimes I think you like to 'wind' certain people up - which offers good entertainment value when you all get going (as well as loads of view on the threads)

C'mon you must admit - you do like a good arguement don't you - along with Zampa, Joe, Slogger and Mr Dole?

JulieL/B wrote.
C'mon you must admit - you do like a good arguement don't you - along with Zampa, Joe, Slogger and Mr Dole?

We are bound to look out for each other to a degree Julie----- all minority groups do. ;)

Im the same..I dont like arguements..I wont even ask someone to move out of my way in tescos!..id either walk round or stand there like a prunes til that moved.

And I dont see myself as 'extreme' in my views..my opinions are based on concern as opposed to 'action's

Sponsored Links
Back