• Bang her up!

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Let her off!

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • 15? Jammy git!

Votes: 23 69.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
36mgs...over the limit 'oh come on judge..whats 1mg?' (freemasons need not reply!)

Offically legally ****ed?..or just nearly ****ed..or maybe just a tiny bit ****ed?

Sponsored Links
I think the only reason the father grassed her up is because he was jealous. He wanted some and she knocked him back.
A man can be raped, normally by a woman or man stimulating thm against thier will and then having sex.
However I wouldnt mind going back to being 13 and willingly having it with a mature woman, it would help with the fumbling attempts of sex we had before we got the idea of how to do it properly.
All female sex educaton teachers should be up for in IMHO :LOL:

Tony

Sponsored Links
looking back, we all wished we were teenagers again, only armed with the knowledge we have now.

sadly, this ain't gonna happen.

let kids be kids. you've had your time let them have theirs.

i agree that some people aren't so lucky and that they were forced to grow up more quickly than they would have wanted. some poor kids have missed out on an entire childhood.

the last thing a child needs is some moronic pervert spoiling their childhood.

What if she was 15 and 364 days?..its still illigal.

I think it is very relevant to the prosecution that this was a (youth worker) in a position of trust, authority and responsibility, who abused an under-age client.

a doctor who abused a vulnerable patient would also be introuble, if caught. A Roman Catholic priest would be in trouble for abusing a vulnerable parishoner if it wasn't hushed up as usual, and was dealt with outside the Church.

Sponsored Links
Back