• Bang her up!

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Let her off!

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • 15? Jammy git!

Votes: 23 69.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If he's an American then that would explain the characteristics you mention in your question.

As for "Honorable", again if he's an American don't forget that a lot of them use the word "honor" in a similar sense to that employed by those who support "honour killings".

Sponsored Links
http://www.atlah.org/broadcast/ndnr09-03-08.html[/QUOTE]

Who's this s**t talking wierdo? Why does he use the title Honorable (Hon.) when he is clearly not so.

The honorable one is a man of the cloth PRAISE THE LORD.

Much like the Prince of England SCREWING one of his mates wives Also an honorable Prince amoung his people .

The Church of England should have such a cleryman speaking out

http://www.atlah.org/broadcast/ndnr09-03-08.html

Having periods doesn't mean sexually active. I mean 'not a virgin'.

so, you are saying a girl becomes sexually active the moment she loses her virginity?

does this apply to all cases or just those girls who gave consent?

what about those who were raped? are all girls fair game then joe the instant they have intercourse whether they like it or not?

is this what you are saying joe?!!!!

so, you are saying a girl becomes sexually active the moment she loses her virginity?

what about those who were raped? are all girls fair game then joe the instant they have intercourse whether they like it or not?

That is EXACTLY what Joe said as far as I understand

"OLD ENOUGH TO BLEED OLD ENOUGH BUTCHER"

"GRASS IN THE PARK PLAY BALL"

Go get em Joe

Sponsored Links

Many girls have regular sex with blokes from about 12 years onwards. Which part of Cuckoo Land do you live in?

Many girls have regular sex with blokes from about 12 years onwards. Which part of Cuckoo Land do you live in?

i have no doubts that girls as young as 12 yrs have sex.

does this give a mature adult male the rights to have sex with this girl?

at what point is it considered a fact that any particular girl has actually had sex and not just said so, to impress maybe?

you are warped joe.

You are the one losing the plot, the thread is about a boy. Does your head hurt? :rolleyes:

You tell us, if it were her birthday tomorrow (16) and she'd been sexually active for years. (he won't)

the thread changed gender when you wrote this.

are threads allowed to follow a slightly different course or not joe?

could you refresh me on the rules before i lose grip completely.

oh and would you like to answer my most recent previous post

Joe do you know a girl who was 8 (ATE) before she was 7?

You tell us, if it were her birthday tomorrow (16) and she'd been sexually active for years. (he won't)

the thread changed gender when you wrote this.

are threads allowed to follow a slightly different course or not joe?

could you refresh me on the rules before i lose grip completely.

oh and would you like to answer my most recent previous post

OH PLEASE do NOT confuse my mate Joe with facts

I lost my virginity at 14 & 10 months to a nice young lady student teacher (as did a few others it has since transpired :LOL: )

I really enjoyed the experience and don't feel in any way "damaged" as a result :confused:

Joe has a point about the almost legal thing.

I lost my virginity at 14 & 10 months to a nice young lady student teacher (as did a few others it has since transpired :LOL: )

I really enjoyed the experience and don't feel in any way "damaged" as a result :confused:

Joe has a point about the almost legal thing.

so what should the legal cut off point be?

Sponsored Links
Back