Woman drops her bag!

So a woman drops her bag, nothing unusual in that I hear you say, except....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/7738523.stm[/QUOTE]

But guess what !!!! that rubbish woman... who dropped her bag....? yeah? she's in F***ING SPACE !!!! where are you??????? good on DIYnot, but not in space!!!
Where did I say...
'that rubbish woman'
YOU made that remark! I never made a SINGLE derogatory remark about the woman. I simply posted the video (which was originally posted by NASA and further the BBC), with the comment...
Why that yanks your chain I don't know but I did nothing wrong. You've got issues pal!

Sponsored Links
Blasphemous";p="1062024 said:

But guess what !!!! that rubbish woman... who dropped her bag....? yeah? she's in F***ING SPACE !!!! where are you??????? good on DIYnot, but not in space!!!
Where did I say etc

Just where did imamartian say that you said these things? The quotes are his are they not?

Sponsored Links

Where did I say etc

Just where did imamartian say that you said these things? The quotes are his are they not?
I've got a good idea teacher, instead of jumping in and explaining the actions of someone else, why don't you wait to see what he has to say eh? :rolleyes: As for my post, imamartian opened his post by quoting me. As you point out, it is imamartian that made the,
'that rubbish woman'
comment and he precedes that comment with:
But guess what !!!!
and goes on to say:
she's in F***ING SPACE !!!! where are you??????? good on DIYnot, but not in space!!!
So quoting me in his post then making comments like 'But guess what' lead me to the conclusion that this post is directed at me. Is that ok sir? :rolleyes:

This post is directed at me. Is that ok sir? :rolleyes:

Sorry, I have been around this forum long enough and should have known better. I wasn't aware that the two of you were having a go at each other.
bolo, no need to apologies to me. I'm a grumpy git at the best of times! :D Don't take me to heart mate. As for iamamartian we aren't having a go at each other, well, not as far as I know. :confused:

This post is directed at me. Is that ok sir? :rolleyes:

Sorry, I have been around this forum long enough and should have known better. I wasn't aware that the two of you were having a go at each other.
bolo, no need to apologies to me. I'm a grumpy git at the best of times! :D Don't take me to heart mate. As for iamamartian we aren't having a go at each other, well, not as far as I know. :confused:

It was meant as a bit of fiesty fun. Didn't mean to offend you Blas.... Apologies if i did.

It was meant as a bit of fiesty fun. Didn't mean to offend you Blas.... Apologies if i did.
No not at all mate. I'm a crusty sod at times and I've got a few worries (health wise).

But anyway enough of that, I agree entirely, what a wonderful example that lass is. Brains and Brawn! I wouldn't want to take her on academically or physically! She really is something. The 'bag thing' could go on to make her a lot of money! There's certain to be a story in it. Good luck to her.

And you can see a video from some amature astronomer allegedly showing the bag flying past

Here

Sponsored Links
Back