Pyronix 46s v10 Mains Absent

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I’ve installed a new Pyronix 46s v10. All seems fine but for one annoying fault, it keeps saying ‘Mains Absent’. The alert appears about a minute after startup. This is despite having removed the battery and system is purely running on mains and yet it believes their is no mains supply. Can anyone please help before I contact technical support. Thanks

Sponsored Links
Hi sparkymarka, thank you for quick response. The battery is 3.4 Amp. The mains is working, I’ve checked it with meter on both sides of the transformer.

Sponsored Links
Is the battery jumper correct ? 84419F4C-A6A4-4C8A-B4FB-46E160EECB80.png worth trying ?

Sparkymarka, As hardware is functioning fine, it may just be software error. Is it possible to do a factory reset?

I would take it somewhere else and connect it via a plugtop and see if it’s still doing the same

It’s not, I also thought of it and tested it this morning. I’ve just done engineers test on battery load and it failed. I assume there is a fault on the board. It’s annoying that the battery on its works as does the mains without battery as well as both together but all with the same error. Thanks for your support.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back