Pyronix Enforcer alarm sounding when not armed

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all. I’m looking for some help installing a door sensor for a Pyronix Enforcer and would be grateful for any advice.

I set up this system about 4 years ago and have not had any issues. Now I’ve tried installing a door contact and when ever the door is opened, the siren sounds.

This happens when the system hasn’t been set and I don’t get a status update on the panel.

I thought that this might be linked to a day alarm setting, but can’t find a way to deactive this.

Input settings used are same as manual suggests: input 1, final exit, input areas any.

Many thanks

Sponsored Links
The sensor for the door battery is new. The bell battery hasn’t been changed since I installed it.

The log mentions “wirls tamp restr” and another tamper alert, but I think this down to me opening the bell to disconnect the power.

So what have you installed ?
Mini wireless contact
Normal wireless contact with option for hardwired contact
Normal hardwired contact to input board

Sponsored Links
I forgot to mention, when the door is closed, the siren stops!

But... after deleting the input and learning again to see if that made any difference, the siren went off when the door was closed, and turned off when the door was opened!

Only the bell makes a racket, the panel doesn’t do anything.

No but ! Someone else had an issue the same I think they accidentally altered the bell output

Thanks for the video Fozzy. Interesting that this shows the input type as entry delay rather than final exit. I wonder if this will make a difference...

Your programming of final exit is correct .....I can’t find the post but remembered they had accidentally altered the bell output to “set” so every time they armed the system it rang the bell

Thanks sparkymarka. If that’s the case then a full reset will probably be quicker and less painful than checking all the factory defaults.

Already looked and couldn’t find anything linked to the bell sounding when the system is unarmed. Very odd.

09386B1F-A8F3-4579-810F-E8B955FC2DD4.png
Just check this program output list first

Also one other last thought ...the new contact you have fitted ....make sure the screws are not shorting the underside of pcb ...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back