Pyronix enforcer home control first steps question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there, hate to be new and jump in with questions but am banging my head against the wall with ringing ears.

I have physically installed the main panel and a euro46 wired keypad. This is connected to the io board with no resistors as that seemed how the install manual has it. There are no other wired devices.

I had powered up the main board once before, now when I turn it on I am told comms lost (there is no coins board at this time). The unit then says please wait and boots to normal.

If left it alarms and I see no way to disarm. There is no text on screen just the internal sounder. If I hold d and input either master or engineer codes (1 or 2) as given in the manual the screen goes blank and does nothing. Once it went blank with a 1 down the bottom right.

I was expecting to set the date and start learning inputs but that seems not the case.

The keypad seems to work fine and mimics the main panel.

The manual and YouTube videos seem so simple so I know I am missing something simple.

I will unwire the keypad and see what happens but I do need that as part of the system as the main panel is deliberately hard to access.

Thanks in advanced for any assistance.

Keypad is unwired and makes no difference.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Start again
Default panel and setup without remote keypad
When you think panel is set up correctly add additional keypad
You need to install o/p card on PCB
Wire keypad as diagram and the you need to address keypad as keypad 1
IMG_0310.JPG

Start again
Default panel and setup without remote keypad
When you think panel is set up correctly add additional keypad
You need to install o/p card on PCB
Wire keypad as diagram and the you need to address keypad as keypad 1 View attachment 108890

Many thanks, what page is the default procedure as I am not sure I have seen it or it did not sink in if I did.

I did wire d1 to 4 and then connect the flat cable from the io board to the main face. I think that side is OK but suspect turning it on before this and setting nothing might have scuppered things. A fresh start without this sounds wise.

To clarify my issues seems to be unable to get to and menu, engineer or master.

Hold d enter either codes and nothing.

Now sounder went off and allowed me to enter a code, and given me an elusive menu.

Battery fault (it's removed so I can power off)
case tamper fault, not sure here as case is on, will tweak screw inside.

I think I am in! Ears still ringing tho. Had to put up the first data bell housing to clear my head.

Last edited:
After playing with the tamper screw I heard it click when I put the case on so now engaged. I assume the lack of functionality was due to the panel being in an anti tamper mode.

Thanks again for some quick advice, calmed my nerves no end.

Sponsored Links
Are you now sorted ?
1111 then yes will get you into engineer mode
2222 is master customer code
If all ok hit the thanks button !

I believe I am, it's all powered down now but I was able to program my wireless devices, going to try and decipher some of the more advanced options on each but I believe what I have will work in the most basic fashion. 1 door contact on front door set as final exit, all pir in rooms set as entry route as children running in may go anywhere so don't want them triggering the alarm before I have managed to get to the keypad.

Just going to add the data bell and do the walk test.

Thanks applied :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back