Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The other day for the first time in 4 years, my Pyronix Enforcer Home Control+ panel started beeping and went into a fault condition for the first time under a normal idle state.

The error what I believe caused the "fault condition" was a "SMS call Fail" event, although not sure why it occurred and if it was a one-off fluke. Maybe the cellular network in my area was down at the time.

The Code Guessing event (picture 2) is pretty common for me as GiffGaff periodically send SMS messages to the mobile number associated with the SIM card in the Pyronix panel, which of course the panel does not understand. (I have just logged into my GiffGaff account and turned their automated SMS stuff off.)

Is this a fluke or is it likley to occur again (Picture 3), it has been fine since the one and only occurrence of this yesterday.

Normal SMS call event:

Normal Code Guessing event:

The Error:

Clearing the fault alarm/condition:

Regards: Elliott

Sponsored Links
Should also mention that my panel has the GPRS module installed. I also recall the panel giving a ARC error at the time of responding to the fault, but that did not show up in the event logs and don't know why that would even ever present such an error when no alarm receiving center has ever been set up or used on the panel.

I just use the basic SMS facility and the GPRS feature with the Pyronix Cloud subscription service from a communications perspective.

If you do a test call does it go through.

if the signal for gsm or gprs is low or not available then the error would re occur.

So if you know the network provider you can check online if your tower is out.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back