Pyronix - Enforcer V10 Install Help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys,

Just got a Pyronix Enforcer V10 kit from MAP which I'm hoping to install replacing my current Yale (also wireless) system.

I'm sure I'll have multiple questions but first stupid ones here goes...

How the heck does the battery stay in the wireless bell box? I can't seem to work it out at all, see pics below, seems to have a hole and a peg, but can't work out what goes where!

Mains power to the panel will be coming from a FCU however this is surface mounted and as such the cable will have to come in from the side/top into the panel. I can't seem to see any knock outs to allow the cable to enter from the top? Again see pics.

Loads more questions to follow I'm sure!

Thanks
Matt

IMG_5645.JPG IMG_5646.JPG IMG_5647.JPG

Sponsored Links
There is a small white round piece of plastic and a screw , on the rear of the bellbox you will find the plastic fits a round hole , place the round peg on the back of the battery pack in the hole and fix by the screw from the rear....

There is a small white round piece of plastic and a screw , on the rear of the bellbox you will find the plastic fits a round hole , place the round peg on the back of the battery pack in the hole and fix by the screw from the rear....

Perfect! I was wondering what that white plastic bit was for! Thanks so much!

Sponsored Links
They are the screw fixing slots
The 3 with A on go on the lefthand side and top right and the one with B on goes on the righthand side just under the plastic pcb unit
You use these to fit the fixing screws to the wall

They are the screw fixing slots
The 3 with A on go on the lefthand side and top right and the one with B on goes on the righthand side just under the plastic pcb unit
You use these to fit the fixing screws to the wall

Ok thanks. Would be handy if the bell box came with some instructions!

Two options cut the thin plastic section with some cutters or hacksaw and break out or chip out plaster ( in a channel ) where the cable comes from the spur to the rear hole ....

The bell box battery is a joke. Could they not come up with a better idea! It's like they designed it all then thought oops what about the back-up battery :LOL:

So far so good. Got everything paired and mounted, and even got the app working.

Just need to program it all now. I'm not sure how to do night and day set but hopefully it will become clear.

Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back