Pyronix - Enforcer V10 Install Help

Panel is at the bottom of the stairs and the landing PIR is at the top of the stairs going from one of the bedrooms to the bathroom you have to walk past the PIR so I don't think PIR part entry is an option. Will have a look into the display settings on the panel, would be good if backlight could remain on in night mode.

Sponsored Links
As above, you will benifit from a sensor in your ground floor hallway prgrammed as ER area FX this will give you a entry timer tone in the morning. If you want the panel illuminated always then press and hold D until you get a promt for security code, enter 2000 press yes until you get Backlight force and toggle on/off. Although the Blue LEDs used by pyronix seem to have a short lifespan!! System is not susposed to display when its set by regulation however you can change in System Displays.

Sponsored Links
Appears those are my only two options, although buying another PIR just to cover a 1msq area that covers the panel at the bottom of the stairs seams daft. My previous budget wireless Red Shield alarm lasted four years with backlight on constantly before I got sick of changing the battery's in the PIRs. Will try the backlight option I think.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back