Pyronix - Enforcer V10 Install Help

Sponsored Links
Hi guys,

Just notice when I set the system using the control panel I enter my code and it starts to set Area A (full set) straight away. It won't let me press the Area B button (night set) to part set the system?

Using the app from my phone I can part set it no problem.

Why is the panel not giving me the option of of which Area I want to set?

Thanks
Matt

Also guys, should the bell have any lights/led? flashing when set (or not set). Do these only flash when the alarm is activated?

I've seen a jumper on the bell module that says comfort lights?

Thanks
Matt

Sponsored Links
No leds as default( longer battery life ).and you have been messing with the code programming !

No ...
Did you clean start the panel ? If so what version , if not you should be able to set B unless you messed with user code setting.... best way to check is go into manager menu /.codes / add new user set as example 1960 as code now press yes to All options , come out of programming , now try that code .... can you set B?

No ...
Did you clean start the panel ? If so what version , if not you should be able to set B unless you messed with user code setting.... best way to check is go into manager menu /.codes / add new user set as example 1960 as code now press yes to All options , come out of programming , now try that code .... can you set B?

Yes did a clean start.

Enabled flex set and all works as it should. Got the remote keypad up and running now as well :)

Last edited:
One thing my old Yale system had was a wireless panic button which was mounted by the bed, can't seem to see that Pyronix do one?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back