Pyronix Euro Mini

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi again everyone

Just about to press go on ordering a Euro Mini Proximity Kit to replace my crappy Accenta G4 and I have one question.

Does this panel come with the option of sending a text or calling a number in the event of an alarm condition? If not, can an add on card be purchased to do it?

As ever, thanks in advance.

Gary.

Sponsored Links
No & No but you could buy a Pyronix V2 dialler and wire it into the EuroMini. Or Buy the Euro 46 as it comes with a digi modem card slot (card may be included) in which you can enable SMS but no calls, calls can only be achived by fitting a dialler unit like the previously mentioned V2.

Thanks Alarm Engineer

Just been looking at the Euro 46 and this looks better than the Euro Mini. I currently have an SD1+ Speech Dialler connected to my G4. Can this be used on the Euro Mini?

Cheers.

Yep, re-use your SD1. Your have to use the Bell output to trigger the SD1 as i think the euro mini only has one other output, if so you can use this to trigger the output.

Sponsored Links
Excellent stuff! I think I may go for the Euro 46 and flog my SD1 as they're going for £50 odd quid, second hand! Cheers Alarm Engineer.

so have looking at the enfocer then someone recomned the euromini, is the euro 46 as easy to install for a beginner to alarms but have been round electrics for years, was going for the wirless but now want to go for wired
euromini seems a doddle to install is the euro the same many thanks

MArk

Pyronix enforcer and euro series all have the same programming format.
Euro series all wire then same
Great control panels

Yep, re-use your SD1. Your have to use the Bell output to trigger the SD1 as i think the euro mini only has one other output, if so you can use this to trigger the output.

Hi Alarm Engineer

Can I use my SD1 with a Texecom Premier Elite 24 panel, instead of using their own add on Com2400 digimodem card?

Cheers,

Gary.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back