Pyronix Euro Mini

Sponsored Links
So are Texecom really for first time alarm installers ? Are the hard to program ?

IMO the Texecom panels are far superior to anything cherned out from Pyronix in terms of build quiality & looks. Having said that the Pyronix panels are simple to programe & ideal for a DIY type install.

What do you want to do with your alarm ?
App on enforcer euro 46 work ok but not perfect
App on texecom not reliable but keeps dropping off on Android side of App and not great on iOS devices.
Texecom support on App Cr**
You need to tell us what you want your alarm to do to point you in right direction.

Sponsored Links
Thanks
Been looking at euro 46 for a while now. Really wanted a TeX elite premier but to complex for me to program

What do you want to do with your alarm ?
App on enforcer euro 46 work ok but not perfect
App on texecom not reliable but keeps dropping off on Android side of App and not great on iOS devices.
Texecom support on App Cr**
You need to tell us what you want your alarm to do to point you in right direction.

So its a bungalow, just want a general alarm but a half decent wired one as I'm doing the place up.
Want it to call/text me but not to worried about apps etc . want it easyish to fit/program.
And have a decent looking bell box
I will have hik IP cams as well on the place.
Thanks
Mark

As a Pyronix and a Texecom installer ....you can't really put build quality on the Texecom above the euro range .....due to many software bugs and issues with the Texecom premier ....?
Don't get me wrong as I rate the premier and have been fitting since version 1 ( non elite ) but sometimes the bugs don't get sorted before release

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back