Pyronix Euro46 Zone setting

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all
I have replaced my old alarm system with a Pyronix Euro46 - all hardwired as cabling was already in place.
Endless visits to this site (thanks all!) and Youtube have got me so far - It's all functioning now but try as I might, I can't seem to just part set the system.
I have 5 PIRs - one is the entry/exit zone (hall) and all except one are downstairs.
I have configured all the downstairs ones to areas A & B and the one on the landing to just Area A. The keypad/reader is in the hall and set up is being in A/B.
However, if I try to set the system as just B (bedtime), if I walk past the landing PIR it still sets off the alarm.
Both users have been allowed access to all areas and Flexi setting during set up.
I know this must be something really simple that I've not done in the programming but I'm stuck now and if I had much hair I'd be pulling it out!
Any advice would be welcome. Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
And are u sure the landing sensor is labelled correctly. If u take the lid off in day mode does it show landing

Definitely labelled correctly (I just whipped the cover off the main box and double checked the wiring!)
I must admit I haven't checked Level Set - I'll take a look now (don't know what it means though!).

Sponsored Links
Level Set wasn't enabled when I checked.
I enabled it but then if I put code in, it just went straight to Quick set of area A with no option to change anything.
So I un-abled it again.

Level set - If ‘Yes’, the system becomes ‘level set’ (having one area set only at any one time). If ‘No’: The system becomes an ‘area’ system (fully independent areas).

Level set should be on. Under assign keypads 00 should sets AB unsets AB and IN AB

Keypad would quick set if not IN the area that you are trying to set

Level set should be on. Under assign keypads 00 should sets AB unsets AB and IN AB
OK so keypad is as above - sets AB, unsets AB and in AB
Intelligent Set is disabled
To start, I didn't enable level set again (see above when I did) but when I entered code, I get A & B zone lights coming on and FULL SET message on display but no way to change that setting.
I then enabled Level set again but I only get Zone A light and full set option showing!

So when level set is enabled does it say set areas? A
At which point you should be able to change it to B and press yes

Right - made some progress!
Flexi set wasn't set up properly. I didn't realise that when you set up a tag with the same name as a user, it was actually two separate users (if that makes sense? I thought it combined them). :cry:
I'd enabled both tags as flexi set but not the users with the same name (me & Mrs).
Done that now and I can part set with both users so that's great & I am very grateful :) but still one issue.
When part set, I can dance around in front of the landing PIR without triggering which is great but the hall PIR (in front of the keypad) didn't recognise me when I came downstairs. Alarm only triggered when I walked into the lounge (another PIR).
I assume I have set up the hall PIR wrongly?
It's set as 07 Final Exit at the moment but not sure that's correct?
What should that be set as if it's the entry point (there's no door sensor on front door so this is the first & last point)?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back