Pyronix Euro46 Zone setting

Sponsored Links
Is it an old sensor? If sp may just be slow to pickup in which case would need replacing. Does it work in walk test

Hi. Thanks for that - I'll try these in the morning (don't want to upset the neighbours if it goes off now!!)
I can't recall if hall PIR is in AB or not so that'll be first thing to check. I assume it should be then?
It's a brand new sensor - the whole system is brand new and yes it works fine on walk test.
Thanks very much for your help so far - we'll get there!

Sponsored Links
Morning all.
OK so some real progress now - night setting & full set now works fine for both users with either codes or tags which is great.
However, hall PIR still doesn't pick anyone up coming downstairs when in Night Set mode (it sees/registers them - i.e flashes blue etc but doesn't trigger the panel to do anything). That's not a major problem I suppose but if it started the entry countdown bleep or something, it'd remind you to unset the system (we've had no alarm for a few months now so out of the habit).
Hall PIR is set to areas A/B and I have tried it in both Final exit and Area FX modes (although in AFX mode, as soon as you came in the front door from outside in Full Set and it 'saw' you, alarm went off immediately so I've swapped it back to Final Exit.
I even set a chime on it but that doesn't seem to do anything at all.
I'm 95% happy with what I've achieved now but if I could get this last bit sorted I would be chuffed to bits!
One other query while I'm at it- it seems I have to use 5 digit pins as that's the only option showing. Can this be changed to 4 digits as we've both used the same 4 digit PINs for years? No biggie if not. Thanks in advance.

Hi again
Good news! I've sorted it. Took the PIR from area A/B to just B and now when I come downstairs it starts the timer beep :)
Tested everything a few times and so far, so good I think.
Thanks very much for all your help on this - such a relief to finally get it sorted.(y)

Well it seems to be working OK.
I would never set area A on it's own anyway as that's upstairs.
It's going to be set either to B (just downstairs) or A&B (full set)

System may not be setup correctly.
When setting up system generally A would be whole system eg Whole house.
B would be bedtime, upstairs devices off ,downstairs on.
A,B would suggest two area setting.

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back