Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all, a few quick questions.

Current configuration is -

PIR upstairs
PIR downstairs (exit route)
Door contact back door (final exit)

The system was installed by my electrician and I have access to the engineer mode.

1. Can I stop the control panel beeping when buttons are pressed - My dog howls when I am trying to adjust the system so it would be much easier if I could disable them when in engineer mode.
2. I am going to add another contact to the front door - Can that be final exit too?
3. My downstairs PIR seems to be permanently on whenever I walk past the blue light comes on. From reading other posts this does not sound right - Are there settings for that in the control panel? The PIR upstairs behaves as I would expect.

Thanks in advance!

Sponsored Links
Perfect, thanks! - I will have a look tonight. Once I have got the keys volume down I will be able to work on it a lot easier.

A couple more questions though...

With the deltabell-we how much would having the comfort LEDs on affect the battery life?

Also I understand that engineer mode does not stop the sounder going off if I open up the bell (to change the jumper) is that right??

Two options drill up to loft and fit psu or buy a haydon flashing led unit , runs off a CR123A battery and will fit inside the delta bell

Sponsored Links
Wireless keypad and extra PIR fitted. key tones turned off so less of a howling dog! Flashing units ordered - Will fit the extra bell next weekend.

Such a shame that insite is installer only - Would have made my life a lot easier...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back