Pyronix tamper on input. help needed

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just put up a pyronix system for the first time. all is OK apart from 1 pir that keeps saying tamper on input. I have tried deleting it and adding it again but still no luck. Can someone tell me what I need to do please.

Sponsored Links
Assuming its wireless, ensure front and rear tampers on the device are secure

Assuming its wireless, ensure front and rear tampers on the device are secure
Yes its wireless, I've checked both tampers and still no luck. Could it be something I'm not doing right when I put my code In to clear the fault message?

If u take the pcb of the device to the panel and hold both tamper switches down with your fingers does it clear? What device is it

Sponsored Links
Sometimes the little spring on the front tamper switch can fall off so check thats there, and check the breakout on the rear casing is clicked in place

If u take the pcb of the device to the panel and hold both tamper switches down with your fingers does it clear? What device is it
I haven't heard of this before, I will add it back on the system and try it. Its a pyronix wireless kx10dp pir.

Sometimes the little spring on the front tamper switch can fall off so check thats there, and check the breakout on the rear casing is clicked in place
Spring is there, the one at the rear is there. not sure what you mean about the one on the rear being clicked in place?

This bit of plastic

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230214_143217_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20230214_143217_eBay.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 80
Does the spring click when lid is put on. You may need to adjust spring by pulling slightly.
As Big suggests does tamper clear whilst holding spring down.

Last edited:
This bit of plastic
Does the spring click when lid is put on. You mat need to adjust spring by pulling slightly.
As Big suggests doe tamper clear whilst holding spring down.
Clicked the blackout back Into place and adjusted the spring and Its working. Done a walk test and all looks OK. Thank you both for your help I really appreciate it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back