Pyronix enforcer “ tamper on input”

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, new to this site but could do with a little help. I’ve installed a pyronix enforcer and everything was working fine. I have a tamper on input issue.

I have removed and checked that nothing is broken on the pir and refitted...still fault
I have deleted the pir and “relearnt “ the device
I have also tried to clean start, but it’s not recognising either the engineers code or master code.
I have tried a walk test, which all work except that one pir, hitch I guess makes sense if it is faulty

I haven’t tried changing the battery, but the light all come on for signal strength etc, so I guess I can’t be that.

I have viewed various threads on this site to see what else I can do and it still seems I may have no choice but to buy a new .

Your knowledge will help me immensely.

Thanks

Paul

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the reply...it says tamper on input. On my Landing PIR

I read your previous reply on another thread to check if the back plate was snap, but everything seems intact. I have now deleted it from the system as every time I go to arm it signals a fault.and requires manual input.

I will try again on your response.

Thank you

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back