Pyronix V2 GSM dialer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
How do you set the time on this? Or can it only be set from the GSM network?

I've got one thats currently 17min fast!

Sponsored Links
Can you get into the menus?
The manual is online i would have to look don't really use it.

Yes, I have all the codes etc.... I own it, installed it, programmed it..... never set the time.... it set the when first powered up but it seems like it doesn't ever set it again.

Press the [ or ] keys to scroll to ‘SIM TELEPHONE NUMBER’ or enter ‘608’. NOTE: This is used to enable the V2 time and date

The date and time should appear after a short while and the signal strength bars should be visible.

Sounds like it was taken from the SIM once it gets connected up.

Sponsored Links
Yes, I have all the codes etc.... I own it, installed it, programmed it..... never set the time.... it set the when first powered up but it seems like it doesn't ever set it again.
I have the same problem.
Press the [ or ] keys to scroll to ‘SIM TELEPHONE NUMBER’ or enter ‘608’. NOTE: This is used to enable the V2 time and date

The date and time should appear after a short while and the signal strength bars should be visible.

Sounds like it was taken from the SIM once it gets connected up.
It worked when first powered up. Doesn't work anymore, so I'd like to remove power and power it up again, but afraid I will lose all settings.

Does anybody know if it has a non volatile memory? Can't find that in the specs or manuals.

There is no problem 'power cycling' the dialer - it won't lose its settings.

I never did find a solution. Even a technical query to Pyronix never got a working solution (other than power cycling).

I no longer own that property so not a current problem ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Sor

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back