Query about weak earth wire situation?

The symptoms and conditions in which they occur don't tally with any chemical or pathogen and urticaria/water allergy doesn't fit either.

I've only ever seen a water related severe reaction once and that was an individual with severe OCD (in the true and extreme meaning of the phrase) where they had become hyper-sensitised to certain chemicals (detergent components) but, again, this doesn't tally with the OPs post.

edit:typo

Sponsored Links
Newboy you were the first one to knock my post as mumbo jumbo when I clearly stated that it could be a he is allergic to something. That is why i asked him a few questions regarding his medical background, like when it started, has he seen his GP, did he prescribe him any anti-histamine, seems like he didn't and only gave him some skin healing creams which obviously didn't work on him.

And no one knows what is in that tank, so we cannot say if there is not something that OP is sensitive to. or is his condition similar to my allergy where it flares up only when I take hot water shower. Even though my allergy is due to cats.

I knew a bloke who would not come anywhere near my home as he was highly allergic to cats, apparently he had to wait outside in his car and and I had to serve him tea in his car, his face would blow up like a balloon as soon as he enters a home with cats.

Last edited:
The symptoms and conditions in which they occur don't tally with any chemical or pathogen and urticaria/water allergy doesn't fit either.
Quite so.
I've only ever seen a water related severe reaction once and that was an individual with severe OCD (in the true and extreme meaning of the phrase) where they had become hyper-sensitised to certain chemicals (detergent components) but, again, this doesn't tally with the OPs post.
As you're probably implying, I very much doubt that even that had the chronology or features that the OP has described.

Kind Regards, John

And no one knows what is in that tank, so we cannot say if there is something that OP is sensitive to.
Even IF he is in some way sensitive to something in the tank (although it would be very unusual for that to result in the described reaction), then it would seem that he is probably the only person in the house who is. That's one of the reasons why the (totality of) the OP's medical condition needs expert medical evaluation.

Kind Regards, John

Sponsored Links
Question is why did his condition improved within 2 weeks and by 6 weeks he was free from any rashes, when he temporarily moved out, he did not change his detergents or shampoo or soaps, so we are not done yet. if he told Dermatologist this what would he conclude do you think?

Answer is that OP is suffering from something in that house, and that something could be Million and one things. Ok so now suppose his dermatologist can't figure it out, sure he cannot think it could be his weak earth can he? he is only a Dermatologist not an electrician. ha ha! can bloody well be his weak earth now from the looks of it! :D

Last edited:
Answer is that OP is suffering from something in that house, and that something could be Million and one things.
Exactly.
Ok so now suppose his dermatologist can't figure it out ...
The first thing a dermatologist would presumably do would be to ascertain the pathological nature of the OP's skin problems - I doubt that the GP has much of a clue (which is no disrespect to the GP), beyond the fact that it is a 'rash'. Determining the nature of what is happening in the OP's skin is a crucial starting point to trying to determine what the cause (and cure) might be.

Kind Regards, John

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back