Quick check on part P compliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or have I missed the point and need to read through the whole lot again? :eek:

V

Yep, totally missed the point, get reading.
Dohh! :cry: :cry: :cry: :LOL:

Just so’s I understand the point that is being made. Are you talking about one big room with four outer walls containing bathing, sleeping, living, dining and kitchen areas all in one big open plan living space.
Yep - one big open plan space - 50m x 30m (no particular significance to those numbers, just picked at random).

So in old money it's a tad over 191' diagonally from one corner to the other.

In one corner there is a shower.

Is adding a socket in the diagonally opposite corner of the room notifiable because of the presence of the shower?

Do I really have to answer that :?:

What's it worth :LOL:

V

Only joking guys ;) Don't bite my head off!

Sponsored Links
Is adding a socket in the diagonally opposite corner of the room notifiable because of the presence of the shower?

The shower is a multi-head system similar to those used in Eastern-Bloc industrial wash houses and are fed from a single large bore pipe from a communal water heating plant -again similar to an Eastern Bloc communal system. The installation does not comply with any British Building Regulations, nor has Planning consent being given for the conversion. Applicable standards are BAS7671, BAS Building Regulations and Planning consent was given by BAS. Electric has been nicked from 3 nearby street lights and the suspended ceiling has been refurbished using recovered asbestos tiles. The 45 shower heads spread evenly around a shower tray which measures 49.5m x 29.5m.

Now what was the question again?

The question is, FR, when are you either going to stop behaving like this, grow up and cooperate, or go away and stop trying to wreck topics where the rest of us are trying to have a sensible discussion?

Sponsored Links
The question is, FR, when are you either going to stop behaving like this, grow up and cooperate, or go away and stop trying to wreck topics where the rest of us are trying to have a sensible discussion?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Ask a proper question instead of asking one which is pointless, meaningless and gibberish.

So, rant on, rave on, do what you like BAS. I know you won't ask a real question so we'll either go around in circles for eternity or one of us will end it.

I've chosen the later. :D

Ask a proper question instead of asking one which is pointless, meaningless and gibberish.
In a non-partitioned rectangular living space 50m x 30m, with a shower in one corner, is adding a socket in the diagonally opposite corner notifiable because of the shower nearly 200' away?

we'll either go around in circles for eternity or one of us will end it.

I've chosen the later. :D
Dear God let that be true.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back