Racism against Germans

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I think it is high time we put the World Wars behind us, and remember that it was not the German people themselves that caused the wars. There is nothing inherently wrong with Germans. So let's stop all this racist name-calling and football chants at Germans.

Racism against Germans in this day and age must surely be the wurst kind.

Sponsored Links
No! you don't mean......... Hang Stan Boardman!

notb665 said:
I think it is high time we put the World Wars behind us, and remember that it was not the German people themselves that caused the wars. There is nothing inherently wrong with Germans. So let's stop all this racist name-calling and football chants at Germans.
I agree - all the German people I have met have been lovely people, and in a generation's time there will indeed be no war veterans remaining to hold a grude.

German people do, however, still have a reputation for being a bit arrogant and unpleasant in general. Not sure why, from my experience, but it seems to be a widely held beleif.
notb665 said:
Racism against Germans in this day and age must surely be the wurst kind.
Was that deliberate? Bratwurst or Brockwurst? ;) :)

Anyone seen the movie saints and soldiers? There is a good life value in there.

Sponsored Links
Yes Ninebob :oops: , the whole post was just to use the wurst/worst play on words.

I was hoping it'd go on for ages, but you spotted it!

A German friend of mine said that it isn't Germans, it's Bavarians who are the ones you need to watch out for.

Freddie said:
Come on fellas whether you have met nice Germans or not, there is no reason why we cant be nasty to them cause it aint racist.
Like English versus the French, English versus the Scot's, English versus the Irish, English versus the Welsh, Dutch versus Belgium's, Germans versus Danes (and vica versa), :LOL: :LOL:

hermes said:
Richardp said:
hermes said:
Freddie said:
I bet you've never met a nice South African?
That is blatant racism.
and true :LOL:
Oh no it's not, I had a south African g'friend and she was lovely. :)
ok so I've met "nice" ones but I only ever met racist white south africans, maybe the black one's are too poor to travel.

ninebob said:
German people do, however, still have a reputation for being a bit arrogant and unpleasant in general. Not sure why, from my experience, but it seems to be a widely held beleif.
The British can be just as bad :!:

Sponsored Links
Back