Racist countries ...........have a guess where

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is quite tedious :mrgreen:

WrongabeDIY recently kept goading a forum member because he suffered with Aspergers. He left, a real shame as he was a decent guy. Lots of people have him on ignore.

I do like Hellebores, although I wouldnt say I have a favorite spring flower, generally. I prefer the early summer flowering plants, aquilegia vulgaris being a favorite.
Do you have a favorite spring flower?

Blue bells & snow drops get me going. Lovely waliking the dog on a nice spring day. Hopefully not far now.

Sponsored Links
Blue bells & snow drops get me going. Lovely waliking the dog on a nice spring day. Hopefully not far now.

Ah yes, you cant beat woodland walks at bluebell time.

This part of Sussex certainly has lots of woodlands full of bluebells.

WrongabeDIY recently kept goading a forum member because he suffered with Aspergers. He left,
More blatant lies.
It is what you do.
It is what you are.
I exposed his nonsense, which was the reason for exposing him.
The fact that he had Aspergers was coincidental, not the reason for exposing him.

Additionally, he was apparently ignoring me, so how could I goad him?
Which demonstrates that either you are talking nonsense, (and inventing stuff again) or he was deceitful, or both.
I suspect both.

You never did tell the forum what doggit said to you when he left, or that he even confided in you that he was leaving.
Which demonstrates even more your, baseless allegations.:rolleyes:

More blatant lies.
It is what you do.
It is what you are.
The fact that he had Aspergers was coincidental, not the reason for exposing him.

Which demonstrates that either you are talking nonsense, (and inventing stuff again) or he was deceitful, or both.
I suspect both.

You never did tell the forum what doggit said to you when he left, or that he even confided in you that he was leaving.

Flowers please x

Sponsored Links
More blatant lies.
It is what you do.
It is what you are.

I suspect both.

You are unwell mate. Get help.

Perhaps you could help eeyore with what doggit or mightyblob said to him when they left the forum, and why.
Can anyone help out?
What did doggit or mightyblob say to anyone when and why they left?

well they mentioned James Hunt when they mentioned you , must admit I was confused but there u go :)

well they mentioned James Hunt when they mentioned you , must admit I was confused but there u go :)
Resorting to bare faced lies again?
Last time you claimed that you were not going to disclose private messages as an excuse for not telling the forum.
Now either you have made it up, or you have decided that you can disclose private conversations to the forum after all.
So now that you have decided to disclose the message, smile, snap (or whatever it is you do) it to a post so we can all see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back