Racist countries ...........have a guess where

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do please myself thanks.
Loyalties? Sounds very child-like, a bit like calling someone 'arse end' so much you have to be told how to behave. At your age!

It has nothing to do with being loyal. It does have everything to do with my ability to read your posts and see for myself what you are made of.
Your logic is so very mighyblob-esque and notch-esque. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
I do please myself thanks.
Loyalties? Sounds very child-like, a bit like calling someone 'arse end' so much you have to be told how to behave. At your age!

It has nothing to do with being loyal. It does have everything to do with my ability to read your posts and see for myself what you are made of.

incidentally way r bee < I mean diyer wannabe used to be Himagin in here , and used other ID's

Blightymam sussed him out (a lady) so he subjected her to "remarks" and she left . Nice person and one of the few ladys in this forum . She used to be a journalist and a keen gardener

way r bee does not seem to like woman that answer him back ??

he refers to her as Mightyblob ??

Your logic is so very mighyblob-esque and notch-esque. :rolleyes:
Then I think I like the sound of them very much. If their response to your child-like taking sides loyalty stuff is the same as mine, then they sound rather normal.

Sponsored Links
I did tell you your logic is suspect. :rolleyes:
Is it really MY logic in question? Arse end and calling someone blob I can see is offensive (you had to be censored) but how is 'way r bee, diyer wannabe, Himagin' offensive?

Is it really MY logic in question? Arse end and calling someone blob I can see is offensive (you had to be censored) but how is 'way r bee, diyer wannabe, Himagin' offensive?
You are busted. You joined for one purpose only, to support and reinforce a**e end's and eeyore's lies. You "join" at 12:06am on Saturday:
upload_2018-3-20_0-14-11.png

By 12:07 am you have searched for an old post of noseall's, a post made 20 months ago, and quoted it in a new post:
upload_2018-3-20_0-16-3.png

tell us your other username.
Your credibility is at the same level as a**e end's comments about my family, in the gutter.

Last edited:
You are busted. You joined for one purpose only, to support ad reinforce a**e end's and eeyore's lies:
View attachment 138684

You "join" at 12:06am on Saturday
By 12:07 am you have searched for an old post of noseall's and quoted it in a new post:
View attachment 138685

tell us your other username.
Your credibility is at the same level as a**e end's comments about my family, in the gutter.
So how is way r bee, diyer wannabe, Himagin' offensive? Has anyone been told not to write those words or get banned?
Are you going to answer the question or not?

Are you going to answer the question or not?
Not to you, you impostor!

It proves how weak and baseless a**e end's and eeyore's allegations are that one of them (they could be the same if this is indicative of their level of deceit) need to invent a new impostor to pretend to support their lies and deceit.

Well done whichever one you are, your credibility takes another massive hit.

Last edited:
Not to you, you impostor!
That's because you know your idea of name calling isn't really on a par with the nasty choice of names you use. Your comparison, or 'justification' is bullshit. Being censored to protect others is all I need to know about what a sort of person you are.

That's because you know your idea of name calling isn't really on a par with the nasty choice of names you use. Your comparison, or 'justification' is bullshit. Being censored to protect others is all I need to know about what a sort of person you are.
It is because you are an existing member, probably a**e end or eeyore, that is pretending to be a new member. That is deceitful and deceitful posters do not deserve respectful responses.

With your speedy resort to bad language, you have probably been mightyblob as well in the past. That indicates that you are probably also eeyore.

It is because you are an existing member, probably a**e end or eeyore, that is pretending to be a new member. That is deceitful and deceitful posters do not deserve respectful responses.
More bullshit and a lot paranoid.
All to get out of admitting they have a skewered view on name calling and justification.

More bullshit and a lot paranoid.
All to get out of admitting they have a skewered view on name calling and justification.
I do not need to "get out of admitting they have a skewered view on name calling".

Your logic and inability to concentrate smacks of a**e end's incapacity to concentrate also.

You are busted, the sooner you accept it and admit it, the sooner you will find some serenity. :rolleyes:

Shall I post up your gobshoite about admitting your mistakes?
It was extremely mightyblob-esque. :D

I do not need to "get out of admitting they have a skewered view on name calling".

Your logic and inability to concentrate smacks of a**e end's incapacity to concentrate also.

You are busted, the sooner you accept it and admit it, the sooner you will find some serenity. :rolleyes:

Shall I post up your gobshoite about admitting your mistakes?
It was extremely mightyblob-esque. :D
Paranoia, paranoia, la la la la la

Paranoia, paranoia, la la la la la
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Anyone who is stupid enough to sign up at 12:06am on a Friday night/Saturday morning, then, 1 minute later, quote a 20 month old post, in order to try to prove me wrong, and blag that they are a new member who has sussed out another member, has some serious problems, never mind some serious intelligence deficiencies.
welcome back mightyblob, aka eeyore, aka a**e end. :ROFLMAO:

A**e end and eeyore have demonstrated their deceit time and time again. A**e end has demonstrated his personality disorder. This is another example of their deceit.
Is it another example of a**e end's personality disorder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back