Racist countries ...........have a guess where

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then why did you/ are you making such a fuss about what you perceive was a spelling mistake, but in reality is not.
You insist on a UK version of the spelling to suit your narrative, I am content with a UK version, a US version, an old-school version, a NZ version, an Aussie version.
So it all a matter of opinion.
This whole episode developed because you wish to make a big fuss about what you perceive is a spelling mistake. :rolleyes:
But when it is pointed out that you are in no position to lecture about spelling mistakes, suddenly, they become irrelevant.
Hypocritical plonker.
Just like mightyblob.

So it was spelled wrong! :rolleyes:
And you do not hate to be pedantic, you thrive on it, but only when you wish to exploit it to your advantage.
If anyone else applies the same rules to your real mistakes, in your opinion, they become irrelevant. :rolleyes:
"'cos it doesn't matter"! Doesn't your keyboard have an apostrophe? :rolleyes:
You keep spelling "doesn't" wrong!
Can you not learn from your mistakes!
It is rhetorical question, it does not need a question mark!

A wannabe post.......I can't keep my eyes open ......ZzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sponsored Links
Its really fascinating that you are simply incapable of admitting an error, even one so trivial as spelling.
To admit an error it takes strength of character and to be a gentleman. I think you may be waiting a rather long time for any such thing to happen with him.

To admit an error it takes strength of character and to be a gentleman. I think you may be waiting a rather long time for any such thing to happen with him.
That may be because there is no error to recognise.
If you believe eeyore's baseless allegations, more fool you.

Sponsored Links
I
WrongabeDIY recently kept goading a forum member because he suffered with Aspergers. He left, a real shame as he was a decent guy. Lots of people have him on ignore.

I do like Hellebores, although I wouldnt say I have a favorite spring flower, generally. I prefer the early summer flowering plants, aquilegia vulgaris being a favorite.
Do you have a favorite spring flower?
Shocking behaviour, what a small man.

Spring flowering tree for me, cherry tree.

But you have already shown, and admitted that you have a problem with situational perception. :rolleyes:
Not at all, I just don't see things from your perspective because you live on a different planet to the rest of the human race.

But you have already shown, and admitted that you have a problem with situational perception. :rolleyes:

Not at all, .
Let me remind you. You appear to have a memory problem also. It was only a short while ago:
Amusing that you are banned from writing 'arse end'. A forum that has to babysit you because you can't behave at your age!

I was threatened by a mod, that I would be banned if I continued to refer to a**e end as arse end.
Your ability to perceive the real situation is noted.

Thankyou, I am rather observant.

Your comment suggests otherwise.
You appear to have assumed that if I write "arse end" it is 'censored' by the site.
I use "a**e end" for the reason as explained previously.
Your opinion of yourself is noted.

Thankyou. Yes,

Please yourself.
Your comments show where your loyalties lie.

Loyalties ?? did he say Loyalties ?? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

un-believable . Loyalties :LOL::LOL:

Still lets not :LOL: Way R bee is a loyal citizen of the U.K and that is some thing that should be commended ;)

Please yourself.
Your comments show where your loyalties lie.
I do please myself thanks.
Loyalties? Sounds very child-like, a bit like calling someone 'arse end' so much you have to be told how to behave. At your age!

It has nothing to do with being loyal. It does have everything to do with my ability to read your posts and see for myself what you are made of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back