Racist countries ...........have a guess where

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Compare the violent crime levels of London to Warsaw.

Perhaps you would be kind enough to show us the statistics.

Don't forget that ten years ago, there would have been hardly any cases on file of the grooming of vulnerable girls in Northern England. Does that mean it wasn't happening?

I know that quote. Does it say "the Master Race?"

Very popular among your sort.

I don’t like to think my self as racist I like decent people first no mater their couloir or race. I could even go as far to say Ilike some of the foreigners I meet more than my fello Englishmen.

But

I do find my self sympathising with the far right all be it I wouldn’t want live next door to them or drink down the pub with them
Not the sort of people I want to meet or be around.

But that’s what you get when the opposite side. (Being the far Left). Are so so deluded.

I’m sure I’m not alone with these feelings.

Sponsored Links
I don’t like to think my self as racist......

I do find my self sympathising with the far right .....

But that’s what you get when the opposite side. (Being the far Left). Are so so deluded.
Think of yourself how you wish. But others will judge you on your words and deeds.

Think of yourself how you wish. But others will judge you on your words and deeds.

Yes but I’m the only one who really knows how I feel.
To me a racist is full of hatred not concern.

The loony left have twisted this subject in a way I don’t think anyone really knows the true meaning of racism other than extreme cases.

the far right all be it I wouldn’t want live next door to them or drink down the pub with them
Not the sort of people I want to meet or be around.

yes, the far right are a nasty bunch

Yes but I’m the only one who really knows how I feel.
To me a racist is full of hatred not concern.

The loony left have twisted this subject in a way I don’t think anyone really knows the true meaning of racism other than extreme cases.
I do not think of myself as a racist (because I have re-defined the meaning of racism) :rolleyes:

I do not think of myself as an agnostic ( because I have re-defined the meaning of agnosticism.)

I do not think of myself as a racist (because I have re-defined the meaning of racism) :rolleyes:

I do not think of myself as an agnostic ( because I have re-defined the meaning of agnosticism.)

agnostic

Good word I may start to use it.

So Wanna
you’ve defined the meaning of racism??

And every one conforms to your beliefs.

Your certainly a lefty.[/QUOTE]

I do not think myself as racist?

I never said that.

You are deluded

Your certainly a lefty.[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.